Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

I don't think he even had the shitty ones below a knighthood so he might have told Lizzy to GTF.

I remember him saying he admired the Australian cricket captain Bob Woodfull who reportedly turned down a knighthood for services to cricket but later accepted an OBE for services to education ( like Bob, he was a teacher by profession). Cricket was just a game he played for fun. As such,I dont think Bob Crampsey was too perturbed by this oversight.

Scott Mullen and Lewis Irons are decent and sometimes there's an ex player joins them. Others can be a bit brutal and forget they need to describe the action and instead end up yelling at the ref like they are in East Stand.

I've recently found myself switching the mixlr commentary off for that very reason. It becomes almost unlistenable at times.

I've tuned into Partick Thistle TV and Rangers TV and I'd honestly rather listen to those commentators than some of our own.

My biggest problem is that, even with the best commentators in the world, listening to a game on radio is murder. Not being able to see how close a shot came, if the keeper would have had it covered etc. makes everything seem 10 times worse.

Absolutely. Poor commentaries are all too common. My pet hate is when a commentator says something like Team X is kicking from right to left. At least with TV matches I can switch the sound off.

Well done to the ground staff and volunteers who have turned up today to clear snow and ice.

• Like 1

Absolutely. Poor commentaries are all too common. My pet hate is when a commentator says something like Team X is kicking from right to left. At least with TV matches I can switch the sound off.

Well done to the ground staff and volunteers who have turned up today to clear snow and ice.

iv just drove past the stadium (uppercrust for a roll) and flow was on duty himself outside the entrance to the cooper with his suit and a big jacket on with a snow shovel chipping and clearing the snow and ice ,,,, well done to that man, where else do you see your c,e,o, or what ever his title out doing that

• Like 3

iv just drove past the stadium (uppercrust for a roll) and flow was on duty himself outside the entrance to the cooper with his suit and a big jacket on with a snow shovel chipping and clearing the snow and ice ,,,, well done to that man, where else do you see your c,e,o, or what ever his title out doing that

If it's not bad enough that he should have been be seen in the past walking about with a laptop, he is now seen with a snow shovel in his hand. Disgrace. It brings the game into disrepute. What would BR say?

Confident about today. Comfortable victory to make up for the league game. 3-0 Well, the new boys making a big impact.

• Like 2

Would that not simply be a case of using a VPN and then tuning in, or is that too simple? I used Turbo VPN whilst in Greece last summer for example to watch the Lions midweek games on Sky Sports.

It is, yes. If you want a free option, Vypr VPN is excellent and gives you 1GB of data to test it out before you need to pay for it.

• Like 1

I was reading an article yesterday about some of the Cup upsets over the years. Of course, one mentioned was Accies victory at the newly EBT funded Rangers.

What I had forgotten was that after their famous victory, we beat them in the next round.

I think we'll nick this one too.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic