Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Anyway, back todays game! Im surprisingly confident going into today, I think we have been fairly solid at the back since the break, only defeat has been away to hibs, and I think our front 2 look to be getting better with each game.

Hopefully a good crowd there as well to cheer us another step towards a Hampden return!

Looking like well take a good crowd up today. Chat on twitter of 1,200 tickets sold and I reckon therell be at least another couple of hundred who, like me, will PATG.

Given that its not all ticket, the discount for season ticket holders and Well Society members isn't that big, and a lot of folk can't get to Fir Park during the week, I'd expect our support to number somewhere between 1,500 and 2,000 fans.

I had been going to comment that if Hartley's injury is longer term then we'd be left short for when the inevitable injuries and suspensions kicked in but this news has beaten me to it.

I assume that Aldred was brought in with the intention of him being back-up but he's so far shown himself to be more than deserving of his place in the first team.

I can see McHugh being put back in defence as that has been the preferred option previously. Is Plummer injured long term as he just doesn't seem to be in the frame at all?

Plummer is out for the season

A deserved lead for us. A well worked goal, a disallowed goal (no idea what for) and a couple of good chances for Main and Ciftci.

Dundee had a few half chances from set pieces but not much else.

Ciftci needs to be careful though, hes playing well but Dundee clearly targeting him and he started to get a bit clumsy at the end of the half with tackles. Wouldnt be surprised if Ciftci or McGowan see red.

Bobby Madden is an utter disgrace.

Ciftci is getting booted all over the place but gets booked for nothing. McHugh also booked for one fair tackle but Kachunga and Moussa getting away with murder.

If you recall, it was a very similar story on our last visit up there immediately after the semi.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic