Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Delighted with the win but it seems Bobby Madman was abysmal, as was the BBC Shortbread coverage of our game. Admittedly I'm watching it in the pub and it is noisy, but no interview with our manager, no comments from the "panel" other than the ex-Rangers eejit, who thought Motherwell just shaded it or some-such comment. McFadden not given the chance to say anything.

I feel an away tie against an Ugly Sister coming on......

*Grinds teeth*

Delighted with the win but it seems Bobby Madman was abysmal, as was the BBC Shortbread coverage of our game. Admittedly I'm watching it in the pub and it is noisy, but no interview with our manager, no comments from the "panel" other than the ex-Rangers eejit, who thought Motherwell just shaded it or some-such comment. McFadden not given the chance to say anything.

I feel an away tie against an Ugly Sister coming on......

*Grinds teeth*

That sums it up perfectly.

Appalling coverage!

Thought Dunne was superb 2nd half, really grown in confidence since the start of the season. 1st time seeing Tom Aldred and thought he looked terrific- Robinson (scouting team) certainly has an eye for a defender.

Main looks good and Ciftci is showing some signs of promise. All in all a solid performance against a poor Dundee team.

Still no having Andy Rose but Im a grumpy bastart.

Morton or Falkirk at home for me, I want another cup semi and this time we go on to win it. On the way home on the bus from the final everyone was understandable down and I commented we are more than capable of going back again this season. Nothing has changed my mind.

BBC Sport website: Dundee manager Paul Hartley: "You don't deserve anything if you don't work the goalkeeper. I counted seven chances, but we didn't work the goalkeeper once which was absolutely criminal.

"I'm really disappointed, I felt Motherwell huffed and puffed. The two goals that we gave them today were a joke. How can you expect to go through in the Scottish Cup when you give teams such easy chances to score?

McCann/Hartley talks pish. Carson made two very good saves and we had more than enough chances to run away with it first half.

We won our battles all over the park today and deserved the win. Our final third play wasn't great but at the same time we should have scored more. Ciftci is a massive enigma. Started well for 20 minutes, looked like he was going to get sent off for about 35 minutes then played well again until he was subbed. I can't knock the guy for effort but you have to wonder all the touches and taking the ball into the defenders is actually doing us any favours overall.

Everybody played well but i'd say Dunne was my MOTM with Aldred, Tait and Main very good.

• Like 1

Just to say professional performance from the manager right down to the subs ,should have been 3 up at half time .Thought Charles Dunne was immense seemed to be everywhere across the back 3 but it was a good team performance throughout .Well done to the travelling support backed the team from start to finish hoping for a home draw tomorrow

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic