Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Another tough draw but very winnable at-home Hearts are average at best. But the top 3 ranked teams drawn at home to the 3 lowest ranked teams in the draw, FFS no wonder the conspiracy theories are rife.

It will be Celtic v Motherwell and Rangers v Aberdeen in the semi finals

I don't deny the existence of conspiracies in the world but is today really one? Celtic and Rangers shouldn't really need a hot or vibrating ball to compete against the others in the draw. In recent years, the Old Firm have met in semis or earlier.

The only emotion I'm showing is excitement at a cracking tie against The Jambos. Too close to call - but not one to face with in trepidation.

Best tie of the round. One of those where the butterflies will start after the mid week game and get steadily worse the closer the cup tie gets. Not fit to eat anything before the match on game day. All down to who does the business on the day or wee bit of luck or skill........or dare I say it...crap refereeing. Having said that I'll happily take a repeat of the Aberdeen league cup performance. COYW

It does mean that if we win we are looking at making very good money from the semi.

Definately! With Rangers and Celtic being kept apart for the "glamour final" your looking at a tv game and 2 full houses. Nice little earner and extra incentive for us

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic