Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Imo must be going poorly as not a word coming out of club yet in last semi club twitter and Flow we’re constantly updating . You would think a game against a non old firm team in the Scottish Cup which has more prestige than the League Cup would bring fans out but looks like as been spoilt this year with Hampden visits it’s not the case . We were well outnumbered in last semi and still won game and going by the sound of things will be same again as Aberdeen tickets going well .Could be wrong though as heard nothing but definitely seems that way with the silence .

Seemingly there hasn't been as much interest in the official buses this time either.
It has all seemed a bit low key, on here as well. It's brilliant the team have done so well but from a FAMILY point of view a 3rd Hampden trip of the season is bloody costly, and with it being on cooncil tele as well I wouldn't blame anyone in tight financial circumstances holding off for a potential final they would also struggle to afford.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

We’re going to have between 6-8000 in a stadium that is almost 2/3s empty. No need for the club to bang on about ticket sales. 

Having said that, I don’t quite get the sense of apathy/complacency suggested by one or two. I’ve not put so much thought into a Motherwell game since the playoff at Ibrox. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Having said that, I don’t quite get the sense of apathy/complacency suggested by one or two. I’ve not put so much thought into a Motherwell game since the playoff at Ibrox. 

Totally this. It worries me that I am as excited about this game as I have for any in a while. In fact the league game tonight is a distraction. I will be there tonight but kind of wish we were not playing the Dons so close to the semi final.  

The semi and final of league cup was against the old firm so we went in with little expectation or pressure - that plus as fans we were outnumbered by 3 to 1 in the final and 5 to 1 in the semi final. Always a bonus to play any non old firm team at Hampden. Yes Aberdeen will still outnumber us by about 2 to 1 but there should not be as much of an intimidation factor to put some fans off. 

That plus we have beaten them twice already. They should still be favourites but looking forward to a great day out. Early KO is a pain but still rather have a Saturday than Sunday game. 

We took about 7-8000 for the league cup semi v h**s. This is the Scottish Cup in April - hopefully we can at least match that number 

Aberdeen have sold out North and South Stands and updated fans yesterday on Twitter that have sold over 10000 so far . I know everybody who wants a ticket will get 1 but as I am very interested in my team as a season ticket holder , share holder , and well society member would be nice to know how our sales are going . Other people think differently but not asking for much for an update just interested in knowing what kind of numbers we will be taking . 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wellowell said:

Aberdeen have sold out North and South Stands and updated fans yesterday on Twitter that have sold over 10000 so far . I know everybody who wants a ticket will get 1 but as I am very interested in my team as a season ticket holder , share holder , and well society member would be nice to know how our sales are going . Other people think differently but not asking for much for an update just interested in knowing what kind of numbers we will be taking . 

They have also sold more than half of the west stand as well according their twitter.