Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Well I hope the game goes better than me trying to get a VPN app. Downloaded Nord VPN but couldn't access any sites on my computer. Was watching BBC commonwealth games for a few minutes on my phone but then it stopped wants me to sign in and asks for post code so I assume that's how they  thwart the folks using VPN software ?

hopefully a good stream recommended on here .......ok 5 hours sleep and up for the game COYW

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

Well I hope the game goes better than me trying to get a VPN app. Downloaded Nord VPN but couldn't access any sites on my computer. Was watching BBC commonwealth games for a few minutes on my phone but then it stopped wants me to sign in and asks for post code so I assume that's how they  thwart the folks using VPN software ?

hopefully a good stream recommended on here .......ok 5 hours sleep and up for the game COYW

Could you not stick in a fake post code?

The game is also on sky, might have better luck getting a link for that. 

20 minutes ago, Fal_Dosser said:

Probably as expected, not many outside Motherwell seem to think we'll win !

BRING IT ON - 7000/8000, doesn't matter a jot now, let's make a noise and get right behind the team

SIWY :woop::woop:

MON RA DOSSERS

6 out of 6 reporters in the Herald opted for Motherwell

I just hope we give it a real go. It is a one off game and. Could be our final meaningful fixture of the season, if we lose.

i have faith though. We can definitely do this!

The funny kick off time in Scotland almost works for me. An 11:15pm kick off time brings back memories of the Argentina World Cup in 1978, when some matches had late kick off times in the UK.

4 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

You can give the BBC iPlayer any postcode - they just use it to set your local region. They make you set up an account -  but that's so it remembers what you have been watching so you can pick up where you left off.