Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I think someone needs to tell them that they got the date wrong. They really are shit. :lol:

Celtic take on Motherwell in the showpiece fixture at Hampden on May 13, having already won the Betfred Cup.

Another comical display by sevco. I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing for us. Hopefully Celtic can hit a bit of a lull now after thumping that mob in another training game.

lets just hope sevco lose the plot and now take out a few bodies.

brown, rogic and Forrest please. 

4 minutes ago, mio said:

Another comical display by sevco. I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing for us. Hopefully Celtic can hit a bit of a lull now after thumping that mob in another training game.

lets just hope sevco lose the plot and now take out a few bodies.

brown, rogic and Forrest please. 

The defending has been spineless ...........now 5

They really are a pathetic bunch. Long may that continue. I don’t even think they have it in them to snap a few bodies!!

love seeing either of them take a hiding. Always quite satisfying.

my worst nightmare is us not turning up in the final and doing a sevco. I don’t think we have a manager or players Who cave like this tho.

1 hour ago, mio said:

They really are a pathetic bunch. Long may that continue. I don’t even think they have it in them to snap a few bodies!!

love seeing either of them take a hiding. Always quite satisfying.

my worst nightmare is us not turning up in the final and doing a sevco. I don’t think we have a manager or players Who cave like this tho.

Thanks - i’ll Have sleepless nights over that now ☹️

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

If we beat Celtic in the final it will be our greatest achievement since we became champions of Scotland in season 1931-32.

Winning in 91 and playing on the champions league for probably the 1 and only time in our history are up there with winning the title on 1932 but we regularly beat Celtic. But winning on the 19th will be special to get it right up the smug feckers for all this double treble shite  and also the bonus of ruining the celebration of all things Irish that will be Browns testimonial the next day

3 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Winning in 91 and playing on the champions league for probably the 1 and only time in our history are up there with winning the title on 1932 but we regularly beat Celtic. But winning on the 19th will be special to get it right up the smug feckers for all this double treble shite  and also the bonus of ruining the celebration of all things Irish that will be Browns testimonial the next day

Big Cedric should smash him for real this time and let brown watch his testimonial wearing his runner up t-shirt 

Nothing that we didn't know already, but if we play like Hibs last week with a high pressing, high tempo game (and take our chances) we have a chance of winning. If we play like Rangers have in their past 2 encounters - standing off and giving them space to play - they could take 5 or 6 off us.

• Like 1

We've matched Celtic in 3 out of 4 games this season.

Robinson knows how to set up against them. The players know what they need to do. 

We just need to impose our game on them, not the other way round, and we've got a fighting chance. 

Just now, David said:

When you said one of our players I actually was concerned for a second that it was someone relevant.

Thank fuck it wasn't.

It's relevant that he's hanging around a group of players and a club who are building up to one of the biggest and hardest games in our history.

Whilst we all look ahead this idiot is on social media declaring his love for the team who stand in our way.

So yeah it is relevant. He should be sent packing this morning.

1 minute ago, something else said:

It's relevant that he's hanging around a group of players and a club who are building up to one of the biggest and hardest games in our history.

Whilst we all look ahead this idiot is on social media declaring his love for the team who stand in our way.

So yeah it is relevant. He should be sent packing this morning.

Obviously he should be sent packing, but when I say relevant I mean someone who actually has a chance of playing in the final.

He's a failure who's here on loan and who's done fuck all. We can bin him with no real effect on the team.