Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

He should be sent packing - not because of what he did yesterday - but just because he's shite.

Couldn't care less what players do in their spare time - it's fairly obvious that most if not all, certainly Scottish players, will have allegiances to either Rangers or Celtic, but as long as they do the business ON the park against whichever team they support, they can do whatever they like (within reason) off it.

Really nothing to see here.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Richie said:

There is what 2500-3000 Well Society/STs and I'd assume there will be a fair bit of overlap there, so if its max 4 tickets (And not everyone will take 4) we must be reaching saturation point in that regard?

I think the assumption would be that not everyone would take/need 4.

Or if they do they’d buying for others who would be entitiled to 4 of their own.

(eg. one guy going with 2 season tickets to buy 6 tickets but 3 of those tickets are season ticket holders.)

Was there this morning and got tickets in A7. There was the odd ticket for the front 5 or 6 rows of other sections but they're mostly sold out.

I got 7 tickets, 6 of us are season ticket holders . I'd imagine there'll be a wee bit left for public sale.

It was also said that they're still processing a lot of the phone orders, now that the ticket office has settled down a bit, so they can't say exactly how many they've sold until those are all allocated.

Cannae believe how much I want us to win this game. At the semi draw I was a bit "meh , we'll get Celtic anyway " who cares.  Now I would love to win with a replica League cup penalty in our favour with Bowman forearm  smashing Scott Brown in their penalty box and falling over, only for the ref to point to the penalty spot  and send Broony packing. You can but dream

Hendrie is pish and has looked unfit every time I see him despite the fact he should be trying to save his career. He'll be back at Accies before long. Ending his loan would send a message about professionalism but it doesn't really matter. The main thing is he shouldn't be playing because he's hopeless.

I'm not a fan of Robinson's style of play but he clearly sets standards and the contrast to McGhee flying in for the weekend and Faddy's head tennis training is stark. On Saturday I was delighted to see him blank Ciftci for players who will be here next season, again contrast that to McCall giving Omar Daley a run out in Perth rather than giving Erwin his debut back in 2013.

3 hours ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Has the top tier of the South been on sale? That’s where I’m hoping to end up. 

Yip,

I got three seats for the front row of the upper South stand on the first day of sales.

Should be a great view for the kids when we lift the cup!!!

C'Mon The Well....Believe!!

Not bothered about what Celtic are doing to prepare. All I care about is that we go about our business in a thoroughlyprofessional manner and give ourselves the best chance possible on the day. If we do that and the result does not go our way then I will have to be happy with that. As it happens, I have every confidence in Mr Robinson and his team that that will be their approach also.

• Like 1