Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Just now, CoF said:

Tam Cowan on the radio last night saying the rumour is that Thomson will get the cup final.  

Hopefully Tam has simply been reading these boards and that hasn't come from someone 'in the know'. 

Dont think it matters to us who gets it.

Thomson, Madden, Collum and Clancy are all Celtic men. The rest are just pish.

Looks like Eduoard might be out the final for Celtic. For me he’s been more impressive than Dembele this season so good news if true.

Musonda also out but that doesn’t make much difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Dezz said:

Looks like Eduoard might be out the final for Celtic. For me he’s been more impressive than Dembele this season so good news if true.

Musonda also out but that doesn’t make much difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's been Celtic's best striker this season.

Without wanting to tempt fate I've never been that impressed with Dembele when I've seen him played against us.

22 hours ago, something else said:

As I former Rangers season ticket holder Madden? 

Referees aren’t biased, they are just shit!

On 06/05/2018 at 2:13 PM, something else said:

The problem with Thomson is there can be no consequences if he has another shocker, so he could get away with a biased performance. I'm sure the club will take all measures to avoid that chump getting the final. 

16 hours ago, fergi4 said:

The problem with Thomson is there can be no consequences if he has another shocker, so he could get away with a biased performance. I'm sure the club will take all measures to avoid that chump getting the final. 

Heard from a good source it will be Collum. 

I don't think refs care about what teams they support.

I do think they care about their bank balances. Celtic run Scottish football since the ref strike and these guys know that if they keep Celtic onside they will be raking in easy money for years and possibly have UEFA money on top if Dallas gives them the nod.

53 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Sorry to return to the subject of tickets, but was it not today we had to decide whether we would be returning  West Stand 'B' sections for Celtic to sell?

We need Les to buy the remaining tickets And distribute  them to deserving fans that can't afford them ☺

Clancy announced as ref

Kevin Clancy has been appointed to referee the 2017-18 William Hill Scottish Cup Final between Celtic and Motherwell on Saturday, 19 May.

Kevin will be assisted by:

Assistant Referee One: Douglas Ross
Assistant Referee Two: David Roome

Fourth Official: Steven McLean

Additional Assistant Referee One: Don Robertson
Additional Assistant Referee Two: Nick Walsh

This is Kevin's first Scottish Cup Final, having refereed the Challenge Cup Final in 2014 and the Scottish League Cup Final in 2016.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ropy said:

Clancy did the semi didn’t he, other than being blind to hand balls and ignoring head injuries he did fine I think.

The only cynical angle I can find is he owes us nothing. Thomson or Collum owe us a few decisions.

Steven McLean would’ve been my 1st choice, but can’t complain and hopefully will have no grounds too after the match.

18 minutes ago, ropy said:

Clancy did the semi didn’t he, other than being blind to hand balls and ignoring head injuries he did fine I think.

Best of a bad bunch . Thompson would have been a really bad appointment . Are we still selling tickets or have we handed back tickets we’ve not sold . Unless I’ve missed something the silence has been deafening . Strange . 

2 minutes ago, maxywell said:

There's still some left, heard we asked for the extra tickets on Friday.Whether we actually got them or not i have no idea.

Yeah bit quiet on this front . Be good to get an update from club . Over to you Alan 

If Thompson is the ref then surely we can appeal this? Seriously. 

On another note: what do you all think about Mchugh? I think he has to be on the bench (or out) Time & time again he  gives the ball away. When will he learn someone is going to get it. But who plays? 

29 minutes ago, sailor_h said:

If Thompson is the ref then surely we can appeal this? Seriously. 

On another note: what do you all think about Mchugh? I think he has to be on the bench (or out) Time & time again he  gives the ball away. When will he learn someone is going to get it. But who plays? 

Clancy is the ref.