Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

1 hour ago, something else said:

Doubt that at all. Rangers fans hate us with a passion and any i know dont care about Saturday.

Rangers fans I know at work are all hoping that we stop the double treble - so supporting us is the lesser of two evils in their -sad- eyes. 

One even asked if I had a spare C&A scarf for him to wind Celtic fans up in his local. 

Don't know if it has been posted anywhere else but it deserves to be posted here too, the banter thiefs have done an updated version of "up the Well" which in itself is fantastic but they also got other fans and players involved. 

For anyone that' not seen it here is the link.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Don't know if it has been posted anywhere else but it deserves to be posted here too, the banter thiefs have done an updated version of "up the Well" which in itself is fantastic but they also got other fans and players involved. 

For anyone that' not seen it here is the link.

Feckin superb !!!!!

Never got the train in to Hampden before, not entirey sure what the best way to go about it is. Somewhat apprehensive about it as Well, don't really fancy being stuck in a train full of Celtic fans. Anyone that's gone in by train able to point me in the right direction? I am assuming it would be mount florida I would be aiming for and would need to change over at central? 

23 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Never got the train in to Hampden before, not entirey sure what the best way to go about it is. Somewhat apprehensive about it as Well, don't really fancy being stuck in a train full of Celtic fans. Anyone that's gone in by train able to point me in the right direction? I am assuming it would be mount florida I would be aiming for and would need to change over at central? 

Yeah - Mount Florida is closest, change at Central if coming in  from Motherwell.   We did it pre LC final and it was fine (although we were in quite early for pre match grub).  Only 4 stops from memory so won't have to suffer for long.

There's also Crossmyloof which I'll certainly be going to.

Different line (off the cathcart circle) and generally quiter.

Its a longer walk by about 15 mins, but you'll go straight past The Shed, Church on Hill etc, the former of which at least will be bouncing with 'Well fans.

12 hours ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Nice work. Shame the lyrics in those first few lines still rank among  some of William McGonagall's  finest examples of rhyming and scanning ;)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, tottenmfc said:

I've ended up with 2 spare tickets for the West Stand if anyone's interested?

Any Sellick fans sniffing about the forum need not apply.

Seen on Twitter there are a few Celtic fans saying they got their tickets from Motherwell. Bit disappointing. Can only hope they enjoy trying to hide their glum expressions when we score. 

7 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Seen on Twitter there are a few Celtic fans saying they got their tickets from Motherwell. Bit disappointing. Can only hope they enjoy trying to hide their glum expressions when we score. 

That was always going to be the case...totally impossible to stop it. They shouldn't be too difficult to spot though...there is a strange look about the fuckers

3 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

They're 7 quid each, but call it a tenner for the pair. We're going on the hospitality deal now, so I could give them to you about 11 o'clock on Saturday down there if that's any good to you. Think the 100 Club opens at 11 anaw.

That would be perfect mate, if you PM me your number I'll give you a phone or a text when I'm getting there so I can find you. 

1 hour ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

You can say anything on Twitter - I doubt there will be many, if any. Would like to thing the processes in the ticket office were robust enough to avoid it. Now if Motherwell fans are buying for them - that's more concerning.

In regards to train I always go this way best to change at Newton then get train to Mount Florida as you don’t get stuck with Celtic hoarded  going in and out of Glasgow . Same way back head for Newton means going right direction and will be mostly well fans where if going via Glasgow will be mostly Celtic .

That’s the Banter Theifs remake of ‘Up The Well’ sitting around the mid-20’s in the iTunes UK charts now

Surely due a wee play on Radio 1 before the end of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1