Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

28 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

hope im not next to the usual pished idiot who spends the entire game trying to find Celtic fans in our end than watching the feckin game.

:lol: I was sat in front of said pished idiot at the lc final.

They asked for an address postcode and phone number when i got mine in the general sale so i'm guessing if they didn't match up to someone who had bought a home end ticket in the last 5 years they probably didn't accept it.If their fans got in our end it's more likely through st or ws members getting them a ticket.If there's any trouble caused by it then the Well fans responsible should be banned from going back.

14 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Can we all start talking about the game and not who has or hasn't bought a ticket for our end?.    My fear or  should I say Frear is that Robbi starts Frear and that Grimshaw or Campbell miss out. Remember the league cup final when Campbell didn't start

I don't think there's any chance of that this time around.

2 hours ago, Richie said:

Weare more likely to win an isolated cup than anyone win a double treble.

That's a great way to look at it and I'm sure someone (weeyin?) can tell us it's statistical nonsense, but I'm clinging onto that! 

4 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

I got a ticket sorted, thanks very much to the couple of guys that PMd me on here.

Proper excited for the first time about this game. Let's be fucking having them!!

Great effort mate - glad you got sorted. Hope it's all worth it come quarter to five on Saturday

My feelings about this one have been up and down, at times I think we might just do it, then at other times I've got the utter fear.

Right now, I genuinely believe we will do it.

I was 3 months old the last time we won a cup, so can't exactly remember it. I can fully appreciate the wonderful memories people have of that day, but now I want my own.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I have 5 spare tickets for The Shed.

They are free of charge.

Party is 11am - 2pm

Kids welcome.

If anyone wants them PM me and I can make arrangements.

4 tickets have been taken.

Only 1 left if its any use to anyone.

Starting to get really excited for this. All the build up from Sportsound last night, the club videos and interviews, the Up the 'Well song, the Podcasts - it's all absolutely magic! I'm just starting to think maybe it is our time...

Starting to think of team for Saturday and no doubt there will be a few of the squad that will have to miss out. Personally, I think we will line up in our usual 3-5-2/5-3-2 with a line up almost guaranteed. Even if Rose is back, I'd leave him out in favour of Grimshaw who has been superb of late.

Carson

Kipre Aldred Dunne

Cadden Campbell McHugh Grimshaw Tait

Main Bowman

Only change to that I would be tempted about would be leave Main up top himself, brining in Bigi for Bowman as with the three holding midfielders he should be free to make something happen. 

Would love to see some of the young boys on the bench as well. Turnbull could be a game changer for us later on.  

Really enjoyed attending the BBC Sportsound thing last night, woke up this morning absolutely buzzing for Saturday.

The thing that I love about Robinson most is his confidence. He really does believe we can win. This transmits to the players and fans. I am now convinced we are going to do it!

The build up for this has been huge and there has been a big difference compared to the  League Cup. Everyone is talking about this game.

I think think the team picks itself. Only change I could see is Rose for Grimshaw. I don't think this will happen though given Rose fitness and Grimshaws form. I do like Rose for his height and legs in midfield but I'm not sure you can take Grimshaw out the team at the moment.

Carson

Kipre Aldred Dunne

Bowman Main

In terms of changes we have Rose , Frear and Turnbull as good options in midfield.  Bit limited in what we can do up front but hopefully Main will do the damage.

2-1, It's time Motherwell!

10 hours ago, Yassin said:

Aside from bodying this absolute gang of a Rangers team, Celtic have been bang average for months.

They have been poor.

They have scored one goal against us and managed a 2 pts off us in3  games (two of which were at CP) since Clarke became boss.

I honestly think Motherwell have a right good chance on Saturday.

Get in their faces, they don't like it.

Good luck, i'll be meeting a few 'Well supporting mates beforehand for a beer or two.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lukemfc1 said:

In terms of changes we have Rose , Frear and Turnbull as good options in midfield.  Bit limited in what we can do up front but hopefully Main will do the damage.

If we are getting beat neither Main or Bowman will be going off.  Turnbull or Bigi would make us a bit more attacking in the centre of the park bringing off McHugh/Grimmy. Frear would only be an option in a 4-4-2 which I don't see us using. Tait is more of an attacking threat at LWB than Frear so no point in making a straight swap there.

4 hours ago, Well Up For It! said:

Starting to get really excited for this. All the build up from Sportsound last night, the club videos and interviews, the Up the 'Well song, the Podcasts - it's all absolutely magic! I'm just starting to think maybe it is our time...

Starting to think of team for Saturday and no doubt there will be a few of the squad that will have to miss out. Personally, I think we will line up in our usual 3-5-2/5-3-2 with a line up almost guaranteed. Even if Rose is back, I'd leave him out in favour of Grimshaw who has been superb of late.

Carson

Kipre Aldred Dunne

Main Bowman

Only change to that I would be tempted about would be leave Main up top himself, brining in Bigi for Bowman as with the three holding midfielders he should be free to make something happen. 

Would love to see some of the young boys on the bench as well. Turnbull could be a game changer for us later on.  

Yep, that will be the lineup.