Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Just on the A9 at Perth now. Was nervous/wound up last night, but worryingly confident all the way down. Probably a chance Il be a wreck by the time I hit Hampden tho lol

Waa there in 1991 as a 10 year old, one of the craziest experiences of my life. Heres hopong today is the same

1 hour ago, Haggischomper said:

Feeling sick with nerves and at fucking work

Same here. I'm working to day too  (with a few hours break around kick-off time).

It's always more nerve-racking when you're not there, but got the VPN up and running and checked I can get BBC Scotland - then changed channels so I don't have to suffer that Royal Wedding mince.

Cant play Celtic wi 10 men and we did that for 60 mins. McHugh should be ashamed of that "performance" 

And our "tactics" of punt it long and hope Main & Bowman get lucky did us no favours

On the plus side, Campbell was great, Bigi  made such a difference and Hardman Broony utterly shat out of a 50/50 wi big Cedric lol. 

All that fucking build up, all that fucking preparation, then to not turn up till we're 30/35 mins in is fucking unforgivable.

1 hour ago, Fairhill said:

Weeyin, the link is full of viruses, so check your system. Apple jumped on it in seconds saying there are at least three issues. I've cleaned my system, I hope. Meanwhile, how's the game going??

My browser is loaded up with script, pop-up and ad blockers, so nothing makes it through except the stream. That tends to be the case with most streaming sites, unfortunately, but a few browser plugins avoids the problem. 

Second half we played like we should and can play and also what id expect against old firm at hampden. First half was poor, there goals were half chances but it was alot more than we created. Some debatable decisions second half but we really created nothing. Dissapointed but its been a great season in the cups. Really hope for another cup run next year. Its starting to become annoying losing to the old firm in finals cos lets be honest we all have pals who support the old firm and the smugness is sickening. One day it will be our year and i cant wait for that day.

SIWY! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

Cant play Celtic wi 10 men and we did that for 60 mins. McHugh should be ashamed of that "performance".

And our "tactics" of punt it long and hope Main & Bowman get lucky did us no favours

On the plus side, Campbell was great, Bigi  made such a difference and Hardman Broony utterly shat out of a 50/50 wi big Cedric lol. 

Careful, you'll go on the happy clappy hit list.

We at least had 4 or 5 goal scoring opportunities which is probably more than the last three finals combined but there were just too many 5 or 6 out of ten performances for us to ever be in contention.

No surprise that the same problems we've had all season were there today. Robinson needs to be brave in the summer and bin that whole midfield sans Campbell because it hasn't and never will be good enough.

I like Main in general but he's not Moult's replacement. He had a couple of chances today that he really had to get at least on target. Main is the guy you play your 'Moult' off of. Finding a goalscorer will be difficult but it will have to be done as we've really struggled to score post Louie.

We'll see what happens in the close season, hopefully the areas that need improvement will be strengthened.

Aye 2 cup finals 7th place finish is it a good season is it fuck . Hoof ball football wins nothing manager must take the blame today ,brought on Bigi and we started to play some football . Don't give me that  2 finals in one season pish won f all  struggled all season somhears to you Stephen Robinson thanks for nowt 

• Confused 1

Total anti climax after all that build up that even had me believing we could/would do it!

First half was atrocious, second much better but still not enough. Bigi made a massive difference. I thought the ref was poor but pointless shouting at him from so far away.

Some amount of shirtless steaming toothless mutants in our support that hardly watched the game and just wandered about! Embarrassing. Never seen half these guys at a game in my life.

Still, at least we didn’t have a visual display in support of Hamas.

• Like 1