Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Frear Im sure will def not play as still injured ,Hartley is suspended , and Cadden and Tanner both doubtful so no chance of that team on Saturday but going forward few weeks possibly .

Is that from today's press conference?

I thought Cadden and Tanner were fit and only Frear and Petra were taking a little longer.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Where did I say that?

Previous page.

So the winter break has done us the world of good....

Or did I mistake your comment (and elipsis) for praise...

(and according to one of Robinson's interviews in Tenerife, Tanner was injured before he went out there and they were trying to get him ready for the Accies game).

Is that from today's press conference?

I thought Cadden and Tanner were fit and only Frear and Petra were taking a little longer.

Yes, confirmed in press conference.

Cadden was always going to be a wait and see but I wasnt aware of Tanners injury until the Tenerife coverage commenced. As important a game as it is, we hopefully learned our lessons and wont risk them if its a 50/50 call.

• Like 1

Previous page.

Or did I mistake your comment (and elipsis) for praise...

(and according to one of Robinson's interviews in Tenerife, Tanner was injured before he went out there and they were trying to get him ready for the Accies game).

Anyone with can eyes can see I didnt say that but dont let you facts get in the way of your narrative.
  • Like 1

Yes, confirmed in press conference.

Cadden was always going to be a wait and see but I wasnt aware of Tanners injury until the Tenerife coverage commenced. As important a game as it is, we hopefully learned our lessons and wont risk them if its a 50/50 call.

I reckon they will play by the sounds of what the manager is saying. They've trained all week but a decision needs to be made on Friday.

Agree on the 50/50 risk though

So McHugh has the flu. Cadden is only half fit as is Frear. Hartley suspended. Carson still injured. 2 new strikers with virtually no game time for ages.....Were going to get pumped again. Need to concentrate now on avoiding relegation. Forget the cup.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic