Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Starting to get really excited for this. All the build up from Sportsound last night, the club videos and interviews, the Up the 'Well song, the Podcasts - it's all absolutely magic! I'm just starting to think maybe it is our time...
Starting to think of team for Saturday and no doubt there will be a few of the squad that will have to miss out. Personally, I think we will line up in our usual 3-5-2/5-3-2 with a line up almost guaranteed. Even if Rose is back, I'd leave him out in favour of Grimshaw who has been superb of late.

Carson

Kipre Aldred Dunne

Cadden Campbell McHugh Grimshaw Tait

Main Bowman

Only change to that I would be tempted about would be leave Main up top himself, brining in Bigi for Bowman as with the three holding midfielders he should be free to make something happen. 

Would love to see some of the young boys on the bench as well. Turnbull could be a game changer for us later on.  

I would rather drop McHugh and bring in turnbull

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

Still time?

Not even with direct flights from Auckland to Dubai. Think it is about 23 hours in the air from New Plymouth to Glasgow.

When you mentioned it, I did briefly consider it. My wife is at the gym. I could have just left her a note.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, linsey12 said:

I had my ticket but I can’t go as I’m now in hospital! Absolutely gutted as I have missed a lot this season due to ill health so I have been building up to this one! I am taking the fact I am being forced to miss out as a sure fire sign we are winning this!! Everyone that’s going just get right behind the whole team for the full game - let’s bring this one home. 

Get well soon mate, all the best.

• Thanks 1

The support and the belief is amazing. I truly believe this is our year. Surrounded by my wife's family all being Tim's can't wait to stick it to them. Myself and my son will be there cheering on the mighty well. I was at the 91 cup final at the age of 3 with my dad and have photos holding the cup I cannot wait to replicate this with one of my boys he's five and been buzzing since the semi final!! Sounds like I am a glory hunter but been a loyal season ticket holder since I was 5 now 30. My son has just enjoyed his first season ticket and we cannot wait to celebrate it together. The closer it gets the more emotional I keep getting. The hairs have stood up on my neck and arms all week and I have believed since the Betfred final this would be our year and as the week has gone by the more the belief has got stronger!! The team looked confident and relax regarding it when would u ever see there main centre half in a local college learning to make bread days before the big day!! Celtic have more to lose little old motherwell are not expected to win cups so we have no pressure but all the belief. Robbo and keef at the helm has been a revelation this season and cannot wait for next!!

Let's enjoy our day!! Enjoy the parade!!

#coyw #siwy

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Looking at videos on youtube of our road to hampden and some other epic games we have been in. My 4th time attending a final for our wee team. Genuinely have a better feeling going into this one than our other finals. Winning a cup feels like a once in a lifetime experience for us and i hope so much its tomorrow.

This has been a great season, the hard work and effort the team has put in has impressed me so much and quite different from what were used to, sometimes  i read comments that we play hoofball and are physical but i absolutely love it and take no shame in it. Our manager and players know our strengths and a good cup run is as good as it gets for us.

Heres to tomorrow and see if we have a new team of legends.

SIWY!

Goggles got some lad upgraded?!

I'll be the 6'4 speccy cunt with a big bastard beard in the shed tomorrow, give me a wave and I'll get you a pint. What a sound cunt.

Not long landed in London. A huge thank you to G&F for the upgrade, I slept for 90% of the flight so wasn't able to take advantage of the free booze, but the extra legroom and reclining chair were a godsend given how tall I am. Make yourself known in the shed later and I'll buy you a pint!

Mon the Well!

• Like 2

Woke up at 4:30am :lol:. Managed to get an hour or two's sleep since though

...Oh well. Here we are and it's a fittingly sunny day.

Hope everyone has a great time, takes it all in and enjoys the memories.

Give the team 100% backing and then celebrate in style.

We can do this.

It's New Hero Time guys.

_20180519_082920.JPG

I'm really glad I'm not playing in this game.

(aside from being in my fifties and shite at football).

I'm fucking so nervous it's hard to believe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Sitting in the garden with up the well on repeat and 3 drinks deep already. Mon The Fucking Well!!!

No drink now for me as i’m driving but just went to the garage in Kirky and a guy opens the door for me and says “I thought I was the only Motherwell fan here”.