Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

19 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

If I wanna watch a stream on my phone is there any specific way to do it?

If you're back in the UK you can just download and register for BBC iplayer and select the channel.

Fully intended to go to this, but because of weather/transport etc and the fact it started snowing at mine again, made late call just to watch it on tv.

No idea how this will go.  Definitely winnable but Hearts do appear defensively solid.

We obviously negotiated Aberdeen and Rangers in the LC which were both touh tasks, so who knows.

Another wee trip to Hampden would be nice.

3 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Was Nightshift last night so not at game just turned TV on and missed the disallowed goal what was it not given for.

Keeper had one hand on it when Cadden kicked it, referee deemed keeper had ball under his control. Debatable.

9 minutes ago, numpty said:

Keeper had one hand on it when Cadden kicked it, referee deemed keeper had ball under his control. Debatable.

Agreed very controversial Just seen the replay, looked to be nothing wrong with it, another shocking refereeing decision

As Billy Dodd's said, it wasn't under control. Keeper had lost it and Cadden was kicking it when he stuck out his hand in desperation. 

Good start though. Just need a wee bit more composure in the final third. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Still snowed in so watching on tv. If the goalkeepers hand is on the ball it’s the correct decision. Need to see it back to be sure but on first showing it looked on the ball to me. 

It was definitely on the ball, and the ball appeared to be briefly stationary. I'm still dubious that you can ever have the ball under your control with one hand unless you're Pat Jennings, though.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic