Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

11 minutes ago, something else said:

CrNdbDVWYAESrMJ.jpg

29 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Smart money going on Scott Brown to be offered some Lego pieces in the tunnel by one of our players.

The duplo scoffing b*stard...

Or alternatively, win or lose, we could hope that our team display sportsmanship and class throughout the day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, something else said:

Loads of celtic fans have bought motherwell end tickets. That'll explain us having loads left and them all of a sudden selling in the last few days.

Don't know why, my sis in law got an email offering tickets online for the Celtic end this evening.

2 hours ago, wellowell said:

I’m sure Celtic fans buying Motherwell tickets will be the ones we never requested not ones in our end as I’m sure the same vetting process would be used as is in all old firm games . 

Pretty much this. There were not that many left of our initial allocation hence why it sold out today. Celtic got the extra 2300 last week. Shame we could not shift the extra amount but it makes sense as even though we sold out today we would have struggled to shift 2000+ tickets at this stage and as much as I would rather there were more Motherwell fans you want a full house plus the extra income even these couple of 000 tickets will bring in. 

Lets get ready to rumble. Actually looking forward to hearing that on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, steelboy said:

Michael Buffer will be announcing the teams on Saturday.

Quote from Glasgow Live at glasgowlive.co.uk  “ The legendary boxing announcer Michael Buffer will introduce Celtic and Rangers at the Scottish Cup Final”.  

You just can’t believe the ignorance of some people who have access to media outlets, thank goodness they weren’t about in WW1 or 2, can you imagine what they’d be telling the world!

Just now, maxywell said:

I doubt there's many Celtic fans in our end.Always going to have the odd idiot but i reckon there's more likely to be a few Rangers fans as there were at the last sc final.

Doubt that at all. Rangers fans hate us with a passion and any i know dont care about Saturday.