Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Been slammed all week in work so not really been able to day dream about the final this week apart from listening to the podcasts etc on the commute (oh and listening to up the well countless times)

On the way back up to Scotland tonight and it's really starting to kick in.

Canny wait.

Because I work for them and I'll see about getting you an upgrade since you're making an epic journey. Give me the flight number and I'll check who the captain and cabin manager is

Here was I getting all excited about my Ryanair “upgrade” from Dublin....
da8a00b2507c49a1559156e455580222.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had my ticket but I can’t go as I’m now in hospital! Absolutely gutted as I have missed a lot this season due to ill health so I have been building up to this one! I am taking the fact I am being forced to miss out as a sure fire sign we are winning this!! Everyone that’s going just get right behind the whole team for the full game - let’s bring this one home. 

7 minutes ago, linsey12 said:

I had my ticket but I can’t go as I’m now in hospital! Absolutely gutted as I have missed a lot this season due to ill health so I have been building up to this one! I am taking the fact I am being forced to miss out as a sure fire sign we are winning this!! Everyone that’s going just get right behind the whole team for the full game - let’s bring this one home. 

Health is more important than any football game. Get 'Well soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ECOSSE1991 said:

Health is more important than any football game. Get 'Well soon.

Thanks but I’ll be honest and say a cup win would go a long way to helping me right now, haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well that is Cup Final Saturday dawned in New Zealand*. Good luck and best wishes to all in Claret and Amber. Give your all, do us proud, and ,win or lose, have a great day.

* Technically the final isn’t until 2am tomorrow. I shall be sitting in front of the TV with my Dad’s scarf, wishing I was there for our victory.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, linsey12 said:

Thanks but I’ll be honest and say a cup win would go a long way to helping me right now, haha. 

Hope they get you back home soon Linsey

13 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

I know they want everybody there and all but crikey, I've left later to get to Dundee!!

I might have fractured the occasional speed limit that day.. ....... Since Katowice , I'll always get on a bus that leaves earlier, 12:45 for our epic 2018 cup final win , I'll see you there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, The African said:

Well that is Cup Final Saturday dawned in New Zealand*. Good luck and best wishes to all in Claret and Amber. Give your all, do us proud, and ,win or lose, have a great day.

* Technically the final isn’t until 2am tomorrow. I shall be sitting in front of the TV with my Dad’s scarf, wishing I was there for our victory.

Still time?

• Haha 1