Scottish Premiership Game 33:Ross County (A) 21/04/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Meh. A point away from home is never to be sniffed at. Hopefully we’re saving all our goals for Hampden as that’s now 1 goal from open play in 6 league games.

Oh aye, is that us safe now? We’re 11 points clear of 11th with 12 points to play for so it would appear not but I reckon there’s some weird permutation of results that means we are.

1 minute ago, milo said:

Oh aye, is that us safe now? We’re 11 points clear of 11th with 12 points to play for donut would appear not but I reckon there’s some weird permutation of results that means we are.

County are goners - they lose the next four and are relegated - 27 points

St Johnstone beat County (and no-one else) - 41 points

Partick win their next four - 40 points

Hamilton win three - 39 points

Dundee win two - 39 points

Motherwell lose the next four - 39 points

In your worst possible nightmare it could yet come down to goal difference for the play off spot.

25 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

The jobs worth steward told her to turn it off after about 33 minutes.

Stretching the definition of jobsworth a bit there, methinks... literally just doing his job, which is more than can be said of a lot of stewards.

• Like 2

Just now, Electric Blues said:

County are goners - they lose the next four and are relegated - 27 points

St Johnstone beat County (and no-one else) - 41 points

Partick win their next four - 40 points

Hamilton win three - 39 points

Dundee win two - 39 points

Motherwell lose the next four - 39 points

In your worst possible nightmare it could yet come down to goal difference for the play off spot.

Yep! So not very likely to happen.

I’m hoping we win the cup, Aberdeen win the league and Hibs finish 3rd 

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

I realise it's massively against the rules, but being able to watch on Periscope is brilliant. Happy to contribute a few bucks via paypal to encourage her to do it again.

Also worth noting the same steward would have done nothing if this had happened in a packed Rangers or Celtic end. They would have been allowed to keep on filming and welcomed onto the pitch at full time to record post match interviews.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, valegro said:

Electric Blues

Please explain how St Johnstone can beat Ross County(and no-one) elseans Motherwell lose their next 4 games

You're right enough, Saint Johnstone beat us too and finish 7th with 44 points. (I stopped thinking after they took the hypothetical points from Ross County.)

It's still never going to happen. ^_^

Nice to tick off visiting another ground.

shame it was all perspiration and precious little inspiration. 

The haggis pie was the highlight of the day.

All very subdued, but another clean sheet I suppose.

disappointed see such a lumpy surface getting watered to extremes, presumably to reduce it to a shitfest, tsk tsk County- poor show

5 minutes ago, Electric Blues said:

You're right enough, Saint Johnstone beat us too and finish 7th with 44 points. (I stopped thinking after they took the hypothetical points from Ross County.)

It's still never going to happen. ^_^

Your reasoning is seriously flawed. Dundee win 2 which has to be Ross County and Mothewell as they lose the next 4  But you have St Johnstone only beating Ross County so Dundee beat St Johnstone  My brain wont take me any further