Cup Final Strip

Lenin the Parakeet

22 minutes ago, Lenin the Parakeet said:

Anyone in the know as to whether the cup final strip will be the 2018/19 one? Or will we have to shell out for a "final" replica then a next-season job a couple of weeks later?

Aye you either buy a new kit or Bowman will come round and give you a chinese burn.

• Like 2

Just now, Lenin the Parakeet said:

Anyone in the know as to whether the cup final strip will be the 2018/19 one? Or will we have to shell out for a "final" replica then a next-season job a couple of weeks later?

I don't recall any team anywhere ever bringing out a cup final shirt then a new kit a few weeks later. 

I'm fairly  sure the OP isn't querying if there will be a one off Cup Final kit and then a new kit for next season, more wondering if there will be a re-release of the current strip with some Cup Final script on it, as was the case in 1991.

1 minute ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

I would definitely think there would be an increase in sales before the cup final. 

Doubt we will match the quality of this years strips, in particular the away which I think is class. 

Aye, for a Cup Final I can see we'd get extra sales. Most years though I suspect it doesn't make a huge difference - although it would have the beneift of keeping the fans happier.

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

I’m hoping for a full claret hoop home top and a maybe a white away kit.

Macron away kits
2014-15 - Mainly white away top 
2015-16 - Mainly claret away top
2016-17 - Mainly denim blue away. White special third top
2017-18 - Mainly black/grey away top
2018-19 - ?

Would love to see us beat Ra Sellick in a claret hoop but I'll be happy with a late mad breenge from King Ced in his pyjamas and a 25-yard winner off the underside of the bar in the 89' minute.

Then he signs for PSG for £2,000,000.