Nostalgia Night (Fri 27th April)

Jay

Well Society members may already be aware of this but I've been asked by the organisers to give this a late push online:

The Former Players Club & Well Society are hosting a fantastic Nostalgia Night in the Cooper Suite tomorrow evening & there are still tickets available!

The event is a 7pm for 7.30pm start & will include footage from 'Well matches from 1950 to 2000.

There will also be a short quiz & a number of former 'Well stars will be attending, including some members of the 1991 Scottish Cup winning side.

This is an evening that no 'Well fan should miss, particularly with another final on the horizon!

Tickets are priced at £10 (including a programme & half-time pie) and can be purchased at the Chapman Office at Fir Park or by calling 01698 338006.

All funds raised will go to the Well Society under the "Double Your Money" offer from Les Hutchison.

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Did they only decide to open this up to non members last minute?

First time I’d seen it promoted was this morning.

Sure some people would be interested, but probably need more than 36 hours notice.

(or have I just missed any previous promotion of the event?)

Can't really comment on the publicising of the event as it isn't something I've been involved in (it's predominantly the Former Players Club who have been organising & promoting as far as I know). It's been featured on the Well Society website and in the e-mail newsletter last week, but other than that I'm not too sure how it's been publicised.

In terms of the AGM, it was discussed at the last meeting and the date will be confirmed with members in the near future. I *think* we're possibly looking at June time but don't quote me on it.