Scottish Premiership Game 36:St Johnstone (H) 05/05/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

8 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

We have absolutely nothing middle to front and Ciftci is basically a waste of space and a midfield of Grimshaw, McHugh and Campbell isn't a go-er I'm afraid.

Grimshaw and McHugh both hooked. Bigi and Bowman on.

Ciftci still there, for now.

Just now, Electric Blues said:

Yes, but apparently it's a close 4-0

Thank fuck for that. For a minute I thought we were getting tanked....

12 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

As much as you want the team to win it's a meaningless game, a few players rested so the result does not matter  we will still finish 7th, only game that matters now is 2 weeks today

We'll not finish 7th if we lose our remaining "meaningless games". 

5 minutes ago, postiejim said:

Anyone who thinks this won't have an impact on the team going into the final is kidding themselves.  

Absolutely. That’s why it’s so concerning! 

Oh, and the getting skelped at home by a peer bit also.

All we have heard for the last couple of weeks is how the intensity is as high as ever in training,with Robinson also saying he's had too hold the players back at times and then we go and approach this game like it's a pre season friendly,absolutely shocking stuff two weeks away from a cup final.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I said it was a meaningless game, but it's getting embarrassing now, we were 10 goals better off than saints at kick off, it's now 2 ffs

If you're embarrassed, it's not meaningless after all. 

9 minutes ago, weeyin said:

We'll not finish 7th if we lose our remaining "meaningless games". 

Play shit and get 3 defeats in meaningless games and then turn up and beat Celtic in the game that matters, and 99% of Well fans will not give a feck. The usual suspects will complain though, they know who they are.

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Play shit and get 3 defeats in meaningless games and then turn up and beat Celtic in the game that matters, and 99% of Well fans will not give a feck. The usual suspects will complain though, they know who they are.

Like in 2011......oh wait we lost that final ,tae Celtic.

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Play shit and get 3 defeats in meaningless games and then turn up and beat Celtic in the game that matters, and 99% of Well fans will not give a feck.

Indeed they won't. But given that playing shit is a hard habit to break, our chances of beating Celtic in that game are higher if we've been playing well and scudding other teams along the way. So maybe we should just be trying that?

Can only comment on the abysmal 1st half as I left at half time praying that we could keep it to single figures. To get this team to 2 major cup finals is incredible. Without Kipre we are a shambles in defence . Frear is NEVER a wingback. Mc Hugh again was crap. We cannot string 2 passes together. Play like this in the Cup final it'll be 10-0.

18 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

The only time I have ever seen us win a Cup, we won 7 of our last 9 league games (including a 2 -1 win at Celtic Park and scudding Rangers 3 - 0 at Fir Park).

It's fair to say, that for me, that seems a healthier way to approach it.

• Like 3

That was grim but I left not overly fussed for some reason.

Defensive changes seemed to left us all over the shop and the rest of the team just seemed well off the mark. Unlike us more often than not this season.

A few players played their way out of the cup team today methinks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Premiership Game 36:St Johnstone (H) 05/05/18 15:00