Season Ticket Renewal

ECOSSE1991

Anyone else have the message below which appears at the foot of the MFC Ticket renewal page? The page is headed Motherwell FC on the Ticketmaster website link sent to me by the club. How the hell does it have Hibernians info!

I want to be the first to know about new signings, club news, club promotions and all ticketing information from Hibernian Football Club. To stay updated, I understand and accept that my data will be used as outlined in the Privacy Policy.

I want to stay updated via the following methods. Please tick to opt in.

Postal Delivery

Email

SMS

I want to receive all of the latest offers, competitions and promotions from Hibernian Football Club Official Sponsors and Partners, sent directly from Hibernian Football Club based on my provided data as outlined in the Privacy Policy. 
I understand that this information will not come from Official Sponsors and Partners directly and my data will not be passed to them. Please tick to opt in.

31 minutes ago, ECOSSE1991 said:

Anyone else have the message below which appears at the foot of the MFC Ticket renewal page? The page is headed Motherwell FC on the Ticketmaster website link sent to me by the club. How the hell does it have Hibernians info!

D'oh. Hibs also use Ticketmaster for their online ticketing, so presumably somebody forgot to update a template somewhere...

50 minutes ago, ECOSSE1991 said:

I want to be the first to know about new signings, club news, club promotions and all ticketing information from Hibernian Football Club. To stay updated, I understand and accept that my data will be used as outlined in the Privacy Policy.

I want to stay updated via the following methods. Please tick to opt in.

Postal Delivery

Email

SMS

I want to receive all of the latest offers, competitions and promotions from Hibernian Football Club Official Sponsors and Partners, sent directly from Hibernian Football Club based on my provided data as outlined in the Privacy Policy. 
I understand that this information will not come from Official Sponsors and Partners directly and my data will not be passed to them. Please tick to opt in.

Beaten me to it and I was about to post same.

New system and bound to be odd teething problems but this is a tad embarrassing after all the fanfare..

Hopefully Flow or someone from the ticketing office can contact Ticketmaster and get them to change / update sharpish !