• Nadir Çiftçi
    • Gaël Bigirimana
    • Elliott Frear
    • Cédric Kipré
    • Deimantas Petravičius
    • Liam Brown
    • Null Vote

Grimshaw for me.

His intensity from the off was impressive.

Snapped into tackles, broke up the play and passed it on magnificently.

If fit should be a certain starter next week.

• Like 1

Grimshaw for me. If I'm not mistaken, the only two 'senior' professionals that have played regularly and are out of contract in the summer are Rose and Grimshaw. There have been rumours that Rose wants to move back to the US, but there's been no real discussion on Grimshaw's situation. He certainly seems to have contributed more recently having barely featured in the first half of the season. Be interesting to see if we offer him a new deal with McHugh, Campbell, Bigirimana, Tanner and now Turnbull competing for midfield places...

Wasn’t at the game but if I read the reports correctly, Taite with three assists must merit at least a mention no?
Despite the assists, I didn't actually think that Tait was quite up to his usual standard today. A few stray passes and not quite as assured as normal in possession.

If anything though I'd say it's a compliment to how consistently good he's been this season that he can have a bit of an off day and still contribute three assists.

Ciftci had a great game and looked much more comfortable as a loan striker with his back to goal holding things up. He is not the kind to run in behind so today suited him. Grimshaw was still MoTM though.