The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

12 hours ago, mfc said:

According too the sun,were leading the chase for o'halloran.

Not surprisingly St Johnstone are also in the hunt for him.  Up until now they've always been able to come up with more cash than us so it'll be interesting this time around if they land him.  

4 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

someone i've always liked the idea of us taking a look at but thought it would be outwith our budget due to compensation but maybe not. seems to have signed for a very small fee.

Do the compensation rules change when you hit a certain age? I notice Sibbald is 23 now.

7 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Do the compensation rules change when you hit a certain age? I notice Sibbald is 23 now.

He tried to leave Falkirk last season but they refused to budge on compensation and no club would pay the money for him. That resulted in him being forced into signing a one year deal where he got sent off in his first game and apparently never hit the heights of previous seasons after that.

We could possibly end up in a similar situation with Cadden.

47 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

And this is not a p1ss take ? Can he not afford implants like Faddy or the new and somewhat perplexing hairline for Messrs Dunne 

If it's alopecia (which it appears to be) implants won't work. Plus, it might grow back on its own.

1 hour ago, daver said:

I had to look that story up as it seemed too strange to be true. That's a real shame for him and I can understand it hitting him hard.

Agreed. Tough for a young guy but I see he shaved his head as a result which for a guy often looks OK. Gail Porter on the other hand. Not so easy. 

Hopefully he does OK at Livvy apart from the usual caveat v us. 

AB replied to someone on twitter yesterday saying it’s likely to be next week before and signings are announced. 

He mentioned things ‘take longer with cross border transfers (including England)’ so seems like it might be someone from down south coming in. 

3 hours ago, Dezz said:

AB replied to someone on twitter yesterday saying it’s likely to be next week before and signings are announced. 

He mentioned things ‘take longer with cross border transfers (including England)’ so seems like it might be someone from down south coming in. 

That and the Club Secretary who logs these is on annual leave...