The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

On 6/19/2018 at 6:00 PM, Well Well said:

Someone mentioned possibly a spaniard earlier, was there something in this or another rumour or straw clutching?

CA

SA

GOLDA!

esteban-casagolda-d219d809-4c54-48a0-85f

4 minutes ago, Al B said:

Ross McLean away to Morton on a years loan, with a recall option after 6 months.

An option that I'm pretty sure we won't use. The number of midfielders we have at the club with apparently another to come in and the fact that I'm not sure where MacLean fits into the system we use means I can't see him coming back to Motherwell. A bit unfortunate for him as he's shown promise in most of his appearances...

All that said I see Hearts have signed another midfielder. That makes 9 they have so far for next season so far ! 

I liked what I saw from Ross, especially his performance v Celtic at home. Thought on that form he could have kicked on but not to be sadly. I am sure he will have a good career in football even if it is not at Motherwell. Wish him all the best. 

Had hoped this was the year Maclean would start to break through into the first team. I feel like he could have been given a better chance at times but has also been unlucky with injuries. For me, he has shown he has something in the majority of appearances. I would have had him coming off the bench instead of Demi last season. Fingers crossed the boy can do well in the Championship and come back and kick on with us.  I hope the other youngers like Turnbull and Maguire will be given a shot to break through this year rather than farming them all out on loan.

9 minutes ago, DEWELL said:

A left back at last and a Spanish midfielder with a decent pedigree . Im a wee bit delighted. 

Whit pedigree is that ? Hardly kicked a ball last season ,failed to make the grade at Sunderland went to New Zealand also was at Boavista and never played a game .Hope he is a good signing for us but I wouldn't bank on it