The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

I'd be surprised if he was coming to us, absolutely delighted if we could though. 

He'll raise our profile on fortnite if nothing else.

I read the Darlington match report and seen that they included the “Motherwell manager prompted to ask for his details” about the lad the scores their goal, Harvey Saunders. Only 20 so a bright future ahead, wonder if we will see any movement on this in the next few weeks.

36 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Tony watt officially with st Sohnstone now. any glimmer of a Citfci return? seems to have went all quiet regarding him going anywhere.

God I hope not, how much more of preseason has he already lost, all the fitness and stamina stuff for a start. He was already massively unfit when he joined and missing the start of preseason isn't making him an attractive proposition. If he had any chance of signing he should have done it ages ago

22 minutes ago, Well Well said:

God I hope not, how much more of preseason has he already lost, all the fitness and stamina stuff for a start. He was already massively unfit when he joined and missing the start of preseason isn't making him an attractive proposition. If he had any chance of signing he should have done it ages ago

I thought he had signed for some club back in his home country (forget the name)

6 hours ago, steelman1991 said:

Thought he was away to Bali Utd :scratchhead:

He stepped off the plane in Indonesia and he started essentially frying so they just put him back on the plane for his own safety. Currently waiting in the passenger lounge at Prestwick until this heatwave passes.

• Haha 1