The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

19 minutes ago, weeyin said:

I think the problem is that privately held companies (which most clubs are), have no obligation to disclose anything like that.  Anything the SFA comes up with would not be enforcable.

The SFA could make it a condition of membership.

2 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I always thought he'd make a cracking rugby player. Big brave boy, running fast in straight lines at people. 

Still, he made Kenny Miller shite himself in a pagger, so him and Craig Moore always have that.

I  remember a game towards the end of the season, perhaps the one that we beat Aberdeen at home to secure 3rd under McGhee. Cue scenes at the final whistle, Kerr picked up the ball to joyously punt it into the crowd, instead he inadvertently launched it straight over the stand.

Rugby player you say...

5 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

I  remember a game towards the end of the season, perhaps the one that we beat Aberdeen at home to secure 3rd under McGhee. Cue scenes at the final whistle, Kerr picked up the ball to joyously punt it into the crowd, instead he inadvertently launched it straight over the stand.

Rugby player you say...

That game was in 2008.

1 minute ago, Yassin said:

My main memory of Kerr is Mccall' s obsession with subbing him on at right wing every time we needed a goal, and it never working.

I honestly think McCall must have had some medical reason for making so many crazy decisions from about summer 2013 onwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

I think that due to the level of corruption in football all transfer and agents fees should be made public by the SFA or equivalent.

An agents fee is his own business, no one else's. He's paid what the club and/or player agrees to pay him. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Stuart Carswell likes Marc Fitzpatrick liking Shaun Fagan's like

Paul Slane wishes he could afford any device to connect to the internet to like Stuart Carswell liking Marc Fitzpatrick's liking of Shaun Fagan's like, however he is  wanking for coins in a pub car park.

22 minutes ago, Well-Made said:

And then you have Ross Forbes hoping that Paul Slane will invite him to comeover if he got a device, to like Stuart Carswell liking Marc Fitzpatrick's liking of Shaun Fagan's like,

Good News is  Paul Slane likes the fact that Ross Forbes likes that Lee Hollis got a device for them to like Stuart Carswell liking Marc Fitzpatrick's liking of Shaun Fagan's like,

Bad News.......Lee Hollis dropped the device so no more likes

I fear I may have started something annoying so grizzlyg is quite down and no one on the forum likes to give him any more likes!!!      COYW!!

1 hour ago, Well-Made said:

And then you have Ross Forbes hoping that Paul Slane will invite him to comeover if he got a device, to like Stuart Carswell liking Marc Fitzpatrick's liking of Shaun Fagan's like,

I'm in the minority but I thought Ross Forbes was utter class.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

His Twitter suggests he's getting an absolute world of abuse from some Bury fans down there. Anyone know what's going on?

Would happily take him to replace Kipré at RCB.

I saw on twitter a fan apologising on others behalf after some pretty personal abuse towards Aldred after a friendly. No idea of the reason behind the hatred though. 

A couple of sources reporting he’s on his way back to us on loan. If we end up playing a back 4, Hartley and Aldred in the middle is solid as fuck...

Tait-Aldred-Hartley-ATS 

4 minutes ago, Dezz said:

I saw on twitter a fan apologising on others behalf after some pretty personal abuse towards Aldred after a friendly. No idea of the reason behind the hatred though. 

A couple of sources reporting he’s on his way back to us on loan. If we end up playing a back 4, Hartley and Aldred in the middle is solid as fuck...

Tait-Aldred-Hartley-ATS 

I found the weak spot.

• Like 1