The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

19 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Even though he wasn't good enough i'm still a bit sad to see Bowman go. You won't see many players who can match his commitment and effort and he managed to injure someone from about every team in the league.

At least half a dozen burst noses and zero red cards!

It will be a lot safer sitting behind the goal for the pre match kick about. A lot less broken seats,head injuries and flying pies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

I know nothing about Lyndon Dykes other than what it says in Wikipedia, but 10 goals in 80+ doesn't fill me with confidence (even as an attacking midfielder) .

Is he any good?

From pie and Bovril their fans seem to rate him quite highly and gutted to lose him.  As he can play a few positions and has 8 assists this season, aswell as always being involved in their play.

Good luck to big Bowie. A good honest pro who gave his all in every game.

The way he rattled SEVCO in the League Cup semi final and the seethe from the zombies in the aftermath was glorious to watch.

Shame he was so vilified by the press aterwards.

Wish him all the best down south.

50 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

A name I heard mentioned was Aidan Nesbitt, an ex-Celtic youth winger who got released by MkDons today. Don’t know much else about him or how feasible the move is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played for Partick Thistle against us I think. My recollection is he looked well out of his depth and got hooked at half time. It was a couple of years ago though 

So much for the "men in the know" with McCormack being in the bag. Just hopefully we havent shot our load too early and the likes of Hibs havent beaten us late in the day. Nesbitt would be a great signing but is an out and out winger Im sure, is right footed but plays on the left to cut in

The BBC are reporting Falkirk have signed midfielder Abdul Osman who I remember being touted on here as a possible signing for us a while back. 

A footnote to the same article states that Falkirk have completed a deal for Ross McLean, whichI'm sure will be a surprise to no-one. 

3 minutes ago, daver said:

The BBC are reporting Falkirk have signed midfielder Abdul Osman who I remember being touted on here as a possible signing for us a while back. 

A footnote to the same article states that Falkirk have completed a deal for Ross McLean, whichI'm sure will be a surprise to no-one. 

Frankly it’s about his level, he was very ordinary for Thistle.

19 minutes ago, Shaka said:

So much for the "men in the know" with McCormack being in the bag. Just hopefully we havent shot our load too early and the likes of Hibs havent beaten us late in the day.

For fuck sake, would you rather that if someone hears some transfer news they just don't mention it? 

Choose to believe or not, it's your choice, but there's paperwork that still needs sorted and suchlike, just minor stuff really, but there's no other club in the running from what I've heard. 

• Like 1

Their manager is on record saying he's a Villa player so they are waiting to hear from Villa. Didnt sound too chuffed reading bewteen the lines in that he said they had let Ross travel home  due to injury and on compassionate grounds tonaee his kids. However, sounds like the ball is in Villa's court on that front perhaps rather than the Oz club

1 hour ago, David said:

For fuck sake, would you rather that if someone hears some transfer news they just don't mention it? 

Choose to believe or not, it's your choice, but there's paperwork that still needs sorted and suchlike, just minor stuff really, but there's no other club in the running from what I've heard. 

Trust in David