The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

Gillespie

Tait    Hartley   Aldred   Livingstone

Campbell Turnbull

Ariyibi Mccormack Hastie/frear

Johnson 

I would expect Mchugh and Dunne to be out for a good few weeks still, with it being a head knock.

4 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Gillespie

Tait    Hartley   Aldred   Livingstone

Campbell Turnbull

Ariyibi Mccormack Hastie/frear

Johnson 

I would expect Mchugh and Dunne to be out for a good few weeks still, with it being a head knock.

Only change from that for me now would be McCormack up top n Johnson playing off him 

40 minutes ago, steelboy said:

That's his actual first name......

Omogbolahan Gregory Ariyibi

Ok I deserved that :doh: still think it's made up , though somebody on Wikipedia is having a laugh, going forward I think "the American boy" will do fine if we need to encourage him.

5 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

He’s certainly got “skills” and he’s quick,not exactly a finisher though, I can see some pretty wayward balls into the box at times. 

The good news is it's easier to teach someone to cross a ball than it is to teach them how to be fast.

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Only change from that for me now would be McCormack up top n Johnson playing off him 

Once McCormack is fit, of course. Robinson was saying in the papers that he might not be available for the next few games.

Looks good to me. Only worry is that he is too fast for our lot and will end up crossing the ball to an empty space! It's a long time since I've seen someone as  fast and can  tackle too. No wonder he gets injured, they'll hack the legs from him up here.

27 minutes ago, wellowell said:

Scott Allan rumour still circulating surely we would have to lose some of our midfield players to accommodate him . 

Interesting. Good wee player Allan. But, aye, surely we would need to be moving players out. Can't see it somehow. 

You'd think Hibs or Aberdeen would want him but perhaps a non starter as more direct challengers to Celtic.

Allan is surely Hibs bound? I wouldn’t rule us out signing a midfielder though if we can move Bigi on.

Ariyibi looks like an interesting prospect, plenty raw ability for us to try and develop. Great to have a bit of pace in the squad and I wonder if we are targeting more in the form of Michael O’Halloran. 

9 minutes ago, superward said:

Interesting. Good wee player Allan. But, aye, surely we would need to be moving players out. Can't see it somehow. 

You'd think Hibs or Aberdeen would want him but perhaps a non starter as more direct challengers to Celtic.

If Scott Allan comes in, I guess we are selling David Turbull.