The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

3 minutes ago, dinnae-punt-it said:

If Scott Allan comes in, I guess we are selling David Turbull.

Hope if we do sell Turnbull he doesn’t go the way of those like Lee Erwin, Ben Hall or Robbie Leitch, all of which could’ve done with more time playing regular first team football. (I know Leitch never played for the first team however it looked apparent he would’ve been one of the next ones to be given the opportunity when he left.)

1 hour ago, fizoxy said:

If any signing was to signal that Robbo may have a concussion, it would be that one. 

Yes, I just can't see Robbo signing Allan - not his type.  That said, stranger things have happened and very recently as we all know.  Allan would come with a lot of baggage and he's not the easiest or most dependable player to manage.  A bit of a prima donna from what I hear.   

Personally from my view I’d say we still need a left back, yes we have Livingstone who I rate very highly and would love to see get into the team and he is a Mwell fan, ATS looks to be competent but made of jelly, so wouldn’t be against bringing in a left back to compete with Livingstone. Another striker, big, fast and athletic but can hold it in and score goals and possibly a No.10 or CM if Turnbull goes and Centre half depending on the how Mbulu and Donnelly injuries are.

Just now, supermarv said:

Another striker, big, fast and athletic but can hold it in and score goals and possibly a No.10 or CM if Turnbull goes and Centre half depending on the how Mbulu and Donnelly injuries are.

Spot on. We'll have to move others on though. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Personally from my view I’d say we still need a left back, yes we have Livingstone who I rate very highly and would love to see get into the team and he is a Mwell fan, ATS looks to be competent but made of jelly, so wouldn’t be against bringing in a left back to compete with Livingstone. Another striker, big, fast and athletic but can hold it in and score goals and possibly a No.10 or CM if Turnbull goes and Centre half depending on the how Mbulu and Donnelly injuries are.

Don't forget Dunne is probably No.1 for the left back spot depending on the formation. 

35 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Only a minute long video but good wee variety of goals to see from our new sweet prince 

Some very decent finishes there, and pace to burn. Fingers crossed he can adapt to Scottish football. We might have unearthed another wee gem.

• Like 1

If the manager is going to change the way we play I look forward to seeing this team playing 

Gillespie 

Tait.                         Aldred.                   Dunne.             Livingstone 

Campbell.           Turnbull 

Ariyibi.               McCormack.              Frear 

Johnston 

Total change of style with that eleven but with the gap between us and the bottom 2 at the moment giving us a cushion maybe this team  could get a wee run together 

I wouldnt mind seeing a 4-3-3

Gillespie

Tait,Aldred,Dunne,?

McHugh,Campbell,Turnbull

Ariyibi,?,McCormack

A decent left back and maybe more of a traditional target man would be nice. Plus with Carson, Hartley, Cadden, Johnson to potentially come in plus the other squad members we could have a potentially strong team there.

Personally would love to see a midfield 3 of Cadden, Turnbull & Campbell but thats dreamland stuff

1 hour ago, Yodo said:

If the manager is going to change the way we play I look forward to seeing this team playing 

Gillespie 

Tait.                         Aldred.                   Dunne.             Livingstone 

Johnston 

Total change of style with that eleven but with the gap between us and the bottom 2 at the moment giving us a cushion maybe this team  could get a wee run together 

With the alignment of the text going all wonky, I’m guessing what formation that is. Is it 4231?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gadgey said:

With the alignment of the text going all wonky, I’m guessing what formation that is. Is it 4231?

Looks like if 4 players are at the back with 2 in front and 3 in front of them and 1 up front then it's a 4-2-3-1 

39 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Looks like if 4 players are at the back with 2 in front and 3 in front of them and 1 up front then it's a 4-2-3-1 

Tbf I can see a dodgy page full of names aswell but might be due to different phones etc. But a good lineup but defo got to have McCormack up top get him banging in the goals 

1 hour ago, Yodo said:

So if we didn't already know, you've just confirmed that even although you can't even manage simple formatting, you're still a smartarse know-it-all twat that actually doesn't have a clue.

It actually says it all about how you're viewed everywhere other than in your own head, that you can post what looks like a 2-2-1-1-1-2-1 formation, and no-one assumes you've made a mistake. It's just, here's this mongo again.

20190108_132234.thumb.jpg.3573de8f3e73f6ec8e922bca09b9cba9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, supermarv said:

Tbf I can see a dodgy page full of names aswell but might be due to different phones etc. But a good lineup but defo got to have McCormack up top get him banging in the goals 

It was all over the place on my phone but fine on a desktop.

4-2-3-1.

6 hours ago, Yodo said:

Gillespie 

Johnston 

Never knew Marcelo Bielsa posted on here