The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Not sure it’s entirely true but seen this kicking about on Twitter and guy seems pretty spot on with past stuff 

Would be a cracking signing. Played real well this season from what Ive heard. More in the Curtis Main hard work/few goals mould but better

21 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Looks like a fake twitter account to me.

Like this gem from it

Motherwell are looking to sign Manchester City centre back Cameron Humphreys-Grant on loan until the end of the season.

Considering he is at West Brom on loan lol

Sorry to burst your bubble but Tosin Adarabioyo another young centre back from Man City is the one on loan at West Brom currently. The boy Humphreys isn’t anywhere at the minute.

12 hours ago, supermarv said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Tosin Adarabioyo another young centre back from Man City is the one on loan at West Brom currently. The boy Humphreys isn’t anywhere at the minute.

Maybe so but the main point is valid. Anyone can create a twitter account and make up about 50 predictions a day. Some are bound to happen. Probably about 90 out of a 100 are wrong. I enjoy some rumour gossip about the club as much as anyone but this account is as fake as it gets

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Maybe so but the main point is valid. Anyone can create a twitter account and make up about 50 predictions a day. Some are bound to happen. Probably about 90 out of a 100 are wrong. I enjoy some rumour gossip about the club as much as anyone but this account is as fake as it gets

Quite. That AgentScotland has 30k+ twitter followers is astonishing to me.

23 minutes ago, dossertillidie said:

I’d imagine we will be in for Michael O Halleron again now he’s back from playing in OZ

According to various sources Hibs and StJ are also tracking him even heard St Mirren and Dundee mentioned. I suspect we would need to move 1 or 2 players on to be able to afford him