The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

37 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Is there any reason to think Luton are interested in Robinson other than some bookie/journalist jumping to a conclusion?

Believe it or not getting to two cup finals with a fairly unfashionable club will have raised his profile down south. I personally don’t believe he will be going anywhere but as woukd not be hugely surprised if it happened.

• Like 1

Was firmly one to be happy if Robinson walked before in the first 6 months as we had been rank very often but when it mattered he got us to dig deep and I did think if we lost at accies he would be away but I’m happy for him see out the season or contract if we have a good second half and decent cup run. Also quite intrigued to see how he changes our style and the refreshment of the squad as everything looks very exciting at the moment which most would agree with! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

By all accounts Luton have been playing some flash expansive football. If they come and poach our gaffer, their fans are in for a shock!

Yep they get rave reviews for the style that Nathan Jones brought.......in fact it was supreme!!!!!! I'll get me coat 

15 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

By all accounts Luton have been playing some flash expansive football. If they come and poach our gaffer, their fans are in for a shock!

This.

Luton scored 90odd goals on the way to promotion last season and have taken league 1 by storm. Their fans have become accustomed to a high energy passing game.

whoever they appoint is going to be critical and given that we’re in the window, they’ll want to do it quickly.

I would wager that Robinson will not be appointed. Paul Hurst would be my punt.

4 hours ago, Gadgey said:

This.

Luton scored 90odd goals on the way to promotion last season and have taken league 1 by storm. Their fans have become accustomed to a high energy passing game.

That'll be McGhee's job for the asking, then.

Heard rumour that Robinson doesn't rate Turnbull and that Turnbull can't stand him.  I wonder if that is why new contract not signed yet.    Maybe if Robbo goes then chances of keeping Turnbull  improve.    If Robbo goes then I reckon Craggs could be a good shout but it's all hearsay so we will just see what happens...COYW

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Heard rumour that Robinson doesn't rate Turnbull and that Turnbull can't stand him.  I wonder if that is why new contract not signed yet.    Maybe if Robbo goes then chances of keeping Turnbull  improve.    If Robbo goes then I reckon Craggs could be a good shout but it's all hearsay so we will just see what happens...COYW

I mean this is almost definitely nonsense, isn't it?

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

I’m going to call total bulls**t on that one.

• Like 1