The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Apparently thistle want Sammon back, fuck me that would be class :D

Caldwell is getting desperate now, trying to keep Thistle up, but he's not our player so it's down to Hearts. If it was up to me I would punt him back to Tynecastle and let Hearts worry about him he is brutal.

• Like 2

That would be good for all parties as we would get rid of bit part player , Hearts would be happy as he would get more game time , Thistle would happy be happy as might keep them up , and Sammon would be happy as getting more game time , so Perfect please make it happen . Quite a few loan players recalled in England and loaned out elsewhere due to them not being selected enough so does happen .

37 minutes ago, wellowell said:

That would be good for all parties as we would get rid of bit part player , Hearts would be happy as he would get more game time , Thistle would happy be happy as might keep them up , and Sammon would be happy as getting more game time , so Perfect please make it happen . Quite a few loan players recalled in England and loaned out elsewhere due to them not being selected enough so does happen .

Personally, I don’t think Hearts will really care about his game time and in an ideal scenario for them, he’d just be off their books. I think for them they’ll want to loan him to the club that’ll pay the biggest % of his wages, so if Partick match or better our contribution, (if they are at all interested) then I’m sure he’ll go there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Sorry Gadgey can't help myself,   in other news moving to Partick would be good for Sammon as he looks out his depth in SPL.......sorry I know there's a time and a plaice!!!

don't know about that , but I do think it would be a big LEAP  for him ……………… boom

Heard from a good source that it’s turnbulls agent that is delaying the contract signing we’ve offered multiple but all rejected but the lad wants to stay for at least another season. But it is likely he’ll sign one eventually.
Your good source there would be Stephen Robinson who has said pretty much all that publically over the last few weeks.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Andy_P said:
1 hour ago, supermarv said:
Heard from a good source that it’s turnbulls agent that is delaying the contract signing we’ve offered multiple but all rejected but the lad wants to stay for at least another season. But it is likely he’ll sign one eventually.

Your good source there would be Stephen Robinson who has said pretty much all that publically over the last few weeks.

Didn’t even know that tbh but looking pretty likely he’ll sign it and the Southampton interest is very much true