The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

Yes think we've seen the last of him at Fir Park. If you blinked you missed what he did for us. He's clearly not only been injured but miles away in terms of fitness levels. A complete waste of time when we could've brought in a young enthusiastic forward to help us.

From where we were in the POD Stand, I heard no booing of Jake Hastie, quite the opposite in fact.  He received a lot of applause and support from those around me, but didn't acknowledge it when he left the field.  I can understand some unrest and frustration from sections of our support over him dragging his heels signing a new deal but barracking isn't on.  Given his earlier comments though he'll need to be careful not to be hoisted by his own petard.  

He had a reasonable game yesterday but teams are beginning to suss him out and he was a bit quieter than normal.      

Given that very few on here have any real idea whats going on with Hastie and his contact negotiations, there's some amount of gnashing of teeth on here. 

The boy is clearly talented and we probably should have had him tied up on a longer deal earlier, but there is a financial risk attached to every deal.

He may yet do what Turnbull, Scott and Maguire have done. Having all his mates sign on for another 2 years certainly cant do any harm.

However, he is perfectly entitled to listen to all offers and even use them as leverage to get a better deal out of the club.

I will be disappointed if he chooses to leave and gutted if he chooses the dead club but those booing him yesterday (not hundreds but a fair few) are an absolute mile oot!

The fact that Crystal Palace are sniffing around should hopefully mean that doesnt happen if he is being correctly advised.

Yes think we've seen the last of him at Fir Park. If you blinked you missed what he did for us. He's clearly not only been injured but miles away in terms of fitness levels. A complete waste of time when we could've brought in a young enthusiastic forward to help us.
Like Aryibi you mean?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, steelboy said:

You've got to wonder if McCormack was actually interested in playing for us or just used the club to get back to Glasgow. The guy barely broke into a jog when he was on the pitch.

We would have hammered Ross County with the right team on the park.

You're on a roll.  Can you give us your prediction for last week's lottery numbers too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

You've got to wonder if McCormack was actually interested in playing for us or just used the club to get back to Glasgow. The guy barely broke into a jog when he was on the pitch.

Jeez, and you accused me of speculation.

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

Yep, you really do have to wonder.

whilst you’re at it, why not try wondering about some of these......

There weren’t just four Beatles members

The Beatles were a rotation of different, similar looking, people, one of whom was from Grimsby.

The US didn’t invade Iraq because of Saddam or for oil but to get hold of a Mesopotamian star gate

The US invaded Iraq to get ahold of an ancient Mesopotamian star gate . You might’ve seen the film Stargate? It’s based on a true story.

The the Olson twins are just one person.

That the Olson twins are just one person moving back et forth réally fast.

North Korea is using Pokémon Go to spy on the U.S. and the western world 

I reckon you’ll really go for this one Steelboy!!!

Pokemon Go is really a tool that N. Korea  uses to get kids and eejits who should get a life to spy on the western world by taking pictures of top-secret locations.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, steelboy said:

that  thought had actually crossed my mind, maybe he will sign on for next year and prove us all wrong :)

2 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Whit u heard about Jake must be something u can tell us all 

The Sun state he is off to Rangers, that’s surely  as good as gospel given the quality of the publication in question.

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

The Sun state he is off to Rangers, that’s surely  as good as gospel given the quality of the publication in question.

the sun is never usually,,,,,, says …… Kenny mc alpine !!!!!!!!!! if anybody knows him ??