The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

Where has all this hate for Rohan Ferguson come from? The guy played well and was highly rated at Airdrie, since then he has played for our U20's, and I havent seen that many howlers while watching their highlights

3 hours ago, Gadgey said:

Hopefully the rather meaningless end to the season will give increased opportunity for those knocking at the door 

I'm not sure why people keep talking about a meaningless end to the season when we're currently sitting 8th, one point behind St Johnstone, and two ahead of Livi in 9th.

The difference between finishing 7th and 9th is £120,000, which is a fair chunk of change for a club our size. That's what should be driving us until the last game of the season.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shaka said:

Where has all this hate for Rohan Ferguson come from? The guy played well and was highly rated at Airdrie, since then he has played for our U20's, and I havent seen that many howlers while watching their highlights

Just the same poster, posting the same thing twice is it not?

1 hour ago, David said:

I'm not sure why people keep talking about a meaningless end to the season when we're currently sitting 8th, one point behind St Johnstone, and two ahead of Livi in 9th.

The difference between finishing 7th and 9th is £120,000, which is a fair chunk of change for a club our size. That's what should be driving us until the last game of the season.

Tbf I think it is pretty meaningless from a fans perspective. Clearly we want our club to get as much money as possible but expecting a fan to get excited over 100k in the bank (which will likely go towards debt) is a bit of a stretch.

Aye, I want the club to get as much money as possible but i don't really have any emotional investment in this sort of thing.  Up there with folk getting  off on transfer fees to me personally.

As a fan I'm far more interested in as bringing through young exciting players in the reminder of the season (and relegating accies hopefully)

17 minutes ago, David said:

I guess it's a case of each to their own, but for me I desperately want to finish top of the mini-league we'll be in.

This. Plus if I'm forking out to watch the team (in person or with an MFC TV subscription), I expect to see a minimum of 100% effort to win every game and provide me with some entertainment.

I might be adding 2 plus 2 and getting 5 but Robinson’s outburst last night about players downing tools and thinking about summer might be something to do with a Sun story due out tomorrow . According to them Dons tried to sign Main in January and are going back in for him in summer so he might be the player he was obviously angry about .

Main has played much better since January without scoring obviously. It was the first half of the season he was dogmeat. But then the whole team were shite then.