Andy_P

The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Dilemma for Robinson is do you retain McHugh as club captain as open spaces in our midfield are diminishing fast. Don't think anyone would disagree that he got more game time last season than his form demanded.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:34 PM, mfc said:

According too the sun,were leading the chase for o'halloran. I heard were after Jordan Thompson that was at livingston last season.

Signed for Blackpool last week btw. 

Considering the height of Campbell and Tanner I think he will be looking for someone with McHugh's build but a better passer.

Unless we move players out we are going to be pissing away money for guys to sit in the stand next season.

Given that Robinson has said on multiple occasions he felt our lack of depth cost us 6th place when had all our injuries at the end of last year, I imagine having better players as backups is exactly the plan. 

53 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Considering the height of Campbell and Tanner I think he will be looking for someone with McHugh's build but a better passer.

Unless we move players out we are going to be pissing away money for guys to sit in the stand next season.

Agree with this. If there are players who don't fit the system (for whatever reason) or Robinson feels we need to improve on what they offered last season then I'd like to think we'll be making an attempt to move them on. I'm all for having depth but simply piling midfielder on top of midfielder is a bit of a waste of budget.

26 minutes ago, jim64 said:

Charlie Adam :cheese:

Signed a one year extension last August, but he would fit the bill.

1 minute ago, Yorkyred said:

Signed a one year extension last August, but he would fit the bill.

Robinson said the target can get around the pitch.

Unless Allan Campbell has a burger attached to his back at all times then Adam ain't getting around any pitch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Heisenboab said:

Has Andy Halliday been mentioned as this mystery midfielder? Can't be bothered going back through the pages.

Yer havin a giraffe 

On 6/18/2018 at 6:15 AM, Heisenboab said:

Has Andy Halliday been mentioned as this mystery midfielder? Can't be bothered going back through the pages.

Hard no.

Aaron Taylor-Sinclair signed! Very decent signing on paper that is. 

Just now, one m in motherwell said:

Aaron Taylor-Sinclair confirmed.

Pretty sure we were linked with him a fair bit last season too. If that’s correct Robinson is definitely determined to eventually get the players he wants.