Andy_P

The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Big Charles Dunne basically confirming Aldred’s return by posting a picture of the two on Instagram with wee emojis all over it. 

Not that I’m creeping about...

I for one would not be unhappy with that turn of events. 

You can talk about where he is v Kipre but I thought he was solid as a brick wall and passionate with it. 

Also id true it should take him less time to settle in at the club 

Be delighted if Aldred returns. 

Let's not dress up that Kipre was very good. But he wasn't this amazing ball playing Beckenbauer that some make him out. 

Aldred, Hartley, McHugh. Yes Please. 

As long as we don't face strikers quicker than my old granny, that should be fine. Without Dunne and Kipré we really need some pace in that defence.

Valid point about pace but Kipre main weakness was misjudging aerial balls and he was at fault last Saturday for 1st goal playing for Wigan. 

Aldred meanwhile may not have his pace but is better in the air. 

It would be great to have both but unlikely we could afford such a defender 

Aye so Aldred is coming back after all..

What a buzz! The lad done excellent for us last season, delighted to have him back. Not buying the whole he doesn't have enough pace argument. He will do just fine as long as the wing backs etc track back properly.

Now. Give us one more, an attacking option with quality please

15 minutes ago, Lukemfc1 said:

Not buying the whole he doesn't have enough pace argument. He will do just fine as long as the wing backs etc track back properly.

Are you trying to convince me that we didn't rely on Dunne and Kipré's pace multiple times to get us out of trouble? Because we have the same wingbacks this season.

Like I said before, I thought he was an excellent stand-in for Hartley, but our lack of pace at the back was something Robinson worked hard to improve last season.  

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

As long as we don't face strikers quicker than my old granny, that should be fine. Without Dunne and Kipré we really need some pace in that defence.

Aldred wasn't that slow. Lack of real physical presence is a concern...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David said:

I'm just thoroughly disappointed and appalled that an admin is taking part in these shenanigans.

It's just trying to have a laugh. I got fed up reading all the doom and gloom posts after one league game but I didn't post moaning about it.

2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

I think David is having a laugh too? At least that’s how I read it 

If that was the case then I apologise. If not then I make no apology for trying to have a bit of banter ..COYW