The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

15 hours ago, Wellfan1984 said:

Anyone know if youngster Reece McAlear is still at the club as according to the SFA he's now at Rangers but everywhere else I look it says Motherwell? 

Motherwell congratulated him on twitter and his Twitter says Motherwell player so i reckon that's just an error.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Toxteth O'Grady said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3774055/rangers-maurice-ross-front-runner-motherwell/

Both names already mentioned in this thread. STV also reporting that McCulloch is in the frame.

Looks like McCulloch out of the running now as he has joined Utd's backroom staff.

From the BBC Gossip page.

Former Rangers captain Lee McCulloch has clinched his return to the dugout after agreeing to join Robbie Neilson's backroom team at Dundee United. (Herald)

2 hours ago, Well-Made said:

Looks like McCulloch out of the running now as he has joined Utd's backroom staff.

From the BBC Gossip page.

Former Rangers captain Lee McCulloch has clinched his return to the dugout after agreeing to join Robbie Neilson's backroom team at Dundee United. (Herald)

Good!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, weeyin said:

I liked big Lee when he played for us, but would have been happy with either appointment. (Although McCulloch get bonus points for Umbrella-gate!)

7 hours ago, fizoxy said:

I’m disappointed it wasn’t McCulloch, only because of the potential patter of an umbrella-gate introduction video. 

mcculloch.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fizoxy said:

Maurice Ross confirmed as head of Reserves and u18s.

His 1st job is to get Adam Livingston and James Scott out on loan

Let’s get these two boys playing regularly week in week out for the next 2 to 3 months

Look what that has done for young Hastie !!!!

If they kick on as well as young Maguire at QOS  we have the makings of a exciting young squad for next season

Gillespie Maguire Livingston Cadden Campbell Turnbull (If still here) Hastie Scott

2 hours ago, BAZ said:

McCulloch lost my respect when he uttered "always been a Rangers fan". Anything to get on the side of the bluenoses. Glad he did not get job.

Imagine being glad someone can't make a living because he said 5 words 10 years ago

12 minutes ago, BAZ said:

That is my opinion and I  really don't care where he works but glad he's not with us. Whether he said it 10 years or 10 minutes ago, he did say it. You can have your opinion as I have mine.

So you have been harbouring a grudge for 10 years because McCulloch said he was a Rangers Fan...:doh: that really is a bit sad, but as you say it's your opinion .