The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

31 minutes ago, wellowell said:

I see the young Indian keeper has signed for a club in India so that’s that possibility finished . 

That'll be our Twitter followers reduced by about a million and #playdheeraj will disappear into oblivion ^_^

25 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Weird first signing, Sam Morrison from Buckie Thistle! 20yo centre half released by Ross County last week. Too old for U20, and what does this mean for Barry Maguire?

That McGuire is replacing Aldred (or any other of the back 3 we sell in the summer)?

41 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Weird first signing, Sam Morrison from Buckie Thistle! 20yo centre half released by Ross County last week. Too old for U20, and what does this mean for Barry Maguire?

Is this official? Or as good as? Not seen it online anywhere.....

3 minutes ago, mfc88 said:

Is this official? Or as good as? Not seen it online anywhere.....

On Buckie Thistle social media "Motherwell Fc have come in to offer Sam Morrison a full time contract and we have agreed not to stand in his way" followed by usual best wishes etc

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Maybe he is better than Barry maguire. I think that Ross county under 20s squad has been good past couple of years, so maybe one they had to let go reluctantly cause they will not carry large squad in championship. 

20 minutes ago, Del_Superwell said:

Given we have the reserve format for next season I wouldn't look to much into other than its probably someone to fill a space for Craigan  as he's likely lost the likes of Maguire,  Turnbull and Scott to be part of the 1st team next season

Pretty much.

Craigan highlighted that he would need to get bodies in over the summer in his post-match interview after the Hibs game. He specifically said he was looking to strengthen in the defensive area.

The Buckie Thistle tweet is here btw:

And this is the bold Sam in action doing his thing...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Del_Superwell said:

Given we have the reserve format for next season I wouldn't look to much into other than its probably someone to fill a space for Craigan  as he's likely lost the likes of Maguire,  Turnbull and Scott to be part of the 1st team next season

Ach so the 20's are binned for reserves? So our Academy now ends with U17? Thats mental

23 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Ach so the 20's are binned for reserves? So our Academy now ends with U17? Thats mental

At the risk of seeming like I'm creeping on Flow's twitter, he mentioned a while back that it's 18s and reserves.

To all intents and purposes it seems the 'reserves' is just the 20s under a different name. A re-brand of the dev league. 

I think the only obligation is that they play a minimum of 3 'overage' players.

35 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

I see Tomas Cerny has opted out of his contract with Patrick Thistle due to being relegated, I always liked him and still think he would be a good addition for us especially if we loose TC

Do you also enjoy watching paint dry and kettles boil?

The only thing worse than hoofball would be watching Cerny waste a minute of game time before the hoof.

3 hours ago, steelboy said:

Do you also enjoy watching paint dry and kettles boil?

The only thing worse than hoofball would be watching Cerny waste a minute of game time before the hoof.

He would certainly cut down  the amount of time we would have to watch the ball flying in the sky ,but sorry he's not for us