The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Andy_P

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Everything seems too quiet on the transfer front getting bored now :heat:

I assume there's nothing imminent. Much as the player's identity may be kept under wraps, the club like to pique our interest by tweeting if there's an upcoming announcement. 

Can't beat a good rumour to keep it interesting in the meantime though!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, weeyin said:

Is there any reason to think Luton are interested in Robinson other than some bookie/journalist jumping to a conclusion?

16 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Believe it or not getting to two cup finals with a fairly unfashionable club will have raised his profile down south. I personally don’t believe he will be going anywhere but as woukd not be hugely surprised if it happened.

So that's a "no" then.

38 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Turnbull and the other young players must have been disappointed being frozen out during the league cup group stage.

I suspect Robinson fully intended to use some youngsters, but i don't think the group stages were as plain sailing as many expected, drawing with Stranraer and losing on penalties and stumbling over the line at Clyde, I would imagine he was hoping it would be done and dusted, no questions asked and the youngsters would get a run out. 

3 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Heard rumour that Robinson doesn't rate Turnbull and that Turnbull can't stand him. 

It doesn't stack up.  If Robbo doesn't rate him why would he offer him 4 improved contracts and why has he been selecting him of late? 

36 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Just of interest I haven’t seen Richard Tait in any of the photos could anyone point out if u have 

There’s some photos on the famous Well Fans II where Tait is in them, don’t worry, he’s there. Only ones I haven’t seen who I thought would be there are Taylor-Sinclair and Newell. Carson, Cadden and Tanner have obviously not appeared.

• Like 1

Where do they get this nonsense from? If the squad is worth £9m we should just sell them all, pay off our debts, renovate FirPark and pick up a stack of out of contract players. I'm sure there will be a long line of clubs willing to give us the cash.

1 hour ago, daver said:

Where do they get this nonsense from? If the squad is worth £9m we should just sell them all, pay off our debts, renovate FirPark and pick up a stack of out of contract players. I'm sure there will be a long line of clubs willing to give us the cash.

Yeah, it's a load of absolute shite they've pulled from transfermarkt.

Connor Sammon €350'000

Ryan Bowman €400'000

Trevor Carson  €500'000