The League Cup 2018'19 Thread

postiejim

Looking forward to this game on Saturday surprisingly, maybe a cup game is what we need to change our form.  

Carson

Tait Aldred Hartley ATS

Campbell McHugh

Cadden Bigi Turnbull 

Main

McHugh can sit if ATS pushes forward. Not necessarily our best 11 but for me seems most balanced to go with a back 4. 

17 minutes ago, gee said:

Looking forward to this game on Saturday surprisingly, maybe a cup game is what we need to change our form.  

Carson

Tait Aldred Hartley ATS

Campbell McHugh

Cadden Bigi Turnbull 

Main

McHugh can sit if ATS pushes forward. Not necessarily our best 11 but for me seems most balanced to go with a back 4. 

I can see the logic in some of your choices but Main should be nowhere near the first team. If you think we'll send a team out without Andy Rose, yer kidding yerself...

13 hours ago, stv said:

Team doesnt matter. Another plastic pitch another shite game. Iv not seen a good game with us on a plastic pitch ever , i think. But im still going u never know.

I've never seen a decent game on a plastic pitch either but on Saturday the result will be all that matters.  Teamwise lets hope that Tait is restored to the right side and that Johnson starts. 

Midfield?  Perm any 5 from X amount. 

Looking forward to visiting Livingston again. 

----------------------Carson-----------------

---Aldred-----------Hartley---------Maguire 

Cadden-------------Campbell------------Tait

------------Gorrin--------------Bigirmana

--------------Johnson-------Main 

Please get the ball on the deck and play some football......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robsterwood said:

Worth the money just to see Kenny M crying as we win. Really object to another plastic pitic pitch in whats meant to be our top league. They saying its better than accies poor plastic but grass should be compulsery in top division. Least it may save us from relegation if they make it compulsory.

They aren't saying it's better than Accies poor plastic. They are saying "it's the worst plastic pitch I have ever seen".

25 minutes ago, weeyin said:

They aren't saying it's better than Accies poor plastic. They are saying "it's the worst plastic pitch I have ever seen".

Even worse then. I just read livvys reports about itNot sure any plastic is good  at all. Thats poor. Prob gives them slight advantage also as it does accies too as they get more used to the abnormal bounce and impact.

Time to try something different 

Carson 

Tait                Aldred.            McHugh.      Mcguire 

Campbell.        Gorrin 

Cadden.              Bigi.              Turnbull 

Johnson 

Carson 
mbulu  aldred  Hartley 
tait  Cadden Campbell  bigi  ATS
Johnson  Main 

on what basis do you think Mbulu is ready to play instead of McHugh? especially as he has been signed for reserves initially. Btw saw him on Tues and looks decent and we may well see him in first team this season, but not just yet.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

on what basis do you think Mbulu is ready to play instead of McHugh? especially as he has been signed for reserves initially. Btw saw him on Tues and looks decent and we may well see him in first team this season, but not just yet.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I do really like mchugh but time to change it up I think and give the lad a chance, he could be the next kipre !

4 hours ago, Yodo said:

Time to try something different 

Carson 

Tait                Aldred.            McHugh.      Mcguire 

Campbell.        Gorrin 

Cadden.              Bigi.              Turnbull 

Johnson 

Thats the most sense youve made in the last five months

3 hours ago, supermarv said:

I do really like mchugh but time to change it up I think and give the lad a chance, he could be the next kipre !

If you want to change it up, would you not be better dropping the guys that are off form at the minute rather than McHugh? I can see three in your lineup at least whose form is worse than that of McHugh..

12 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Used to park at McArthur Glen but they've introduced charges. Is it possible to park for free anywhere near the ground?

There are car parks to the north of Almondvale Boulevard (don't know if they're still free) and there are also parking spaces beside the various offices there too if you're early enough.  You might be cheaper parking at McArthur Glen than forking out £4 at the ground which is a rip off. 

10 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I'm hearing the game could be in doubt as Livingston still don't have any power following the outage there this week.

Surely not.

Not according to their Twitter...| Our team and Scottish Gas have been working hard to fix the fault which caused the power outage at the stadium this week. We now also have a generator on site to ensure that even if the power drops again, we're covered. Saturday's game against @MotherwellFC is not in doubt.