The League Cup 2018'19 Thread

postiejim

2 minutes ago, Mintymac said:

Anybody know when draw is being made 

From the Motherwell Twitter account...

The draw for the quarter final of the Betfred Cup takes place this afternoon after Kilmarnock v Rangers. Who do you want in the last eight? @AberdeenFC @AyrUnitedFC @CelticFC @JamTarts @StJohnstone@KilmarnockFC/@RangersFC@HibernianFC/@RossCounty

Just now, underboyleheating said:

They are currently top of the premiership having already taken the scalp of Celtic. We are currently bottom on zero points. I know which ‘special’ position I would prefer.

They also only lost two home matches all last season.  Once to Rangers, once to Celtic.

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Yeah but as good as their home form was their away form was terrible. 

They beat us 1 - 0 at home and drew with us 1 - 1.

No argument from me that they had a great home record. They just happen to be one of those teams we match up against quite well. 

20 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

They also only lost two home matches all last season.  Once to Rangers, once to Celtic.

FFS the usual suspects are getting the doom and gloom pish in early, just for once try talking up our own abilities rather than all the negative shite about how good Hearts are, any team managed by Levein is suspect irrespective of how good their current form is, they are beatable.