2018/19 season tickets

something else

8 hours ago, ECOSSE1991 said:

However some seats are still ‘greyed out’ with no price available for that specific seat when checking out. Ticketmaster must get that sorted quickly particularly if people want to take advantage of the early bird pricing which ends on the 8th June.

Are they not greyed out because people already hold those seats or they are being held back for existing holders until the cut off point?

1 hour ago, Clackscat said:

Precisely

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Ballso/Clackscat  you are wrong, I am a season ticket holder who has received my Client Number which allows me to activate my account and when having done so it wouldn't allow me to buy my ticket. Waiting on Ticketmaster & MFC sorting it out.

I didn’t renew my ST last season as I knew I was missing 4/5 games before Christmas due to holidays. Thought I’d still patg on a regular basis but in truth, I’ve been to Hampden more than Fir Park in the last year. Frightening how little you miss it. 
I've been to one game in 14 years and am STILL astonished at how much I miss it. If anything, I miss it more now. 9am on a Saturday here I still get THAT feeling of apprehension and excitement in the pit of my stomach.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

I've been to one game in 14 years and am STILL astonished at how much I miss it. If anything, I miss it more now. 9am on a Saturday here I still get THAT feeling of apprehension and excitement in the pit of my stomach.

Yep. Even after 28 years still miss going to the games. Although time May have blurred my memory on how effen miserable it can be sometimes in the dead of winter

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

What game?

Think I have been at 5 games in the last 28 years. 1991 2011 and 2018 cup finals.  Midweek home game v Aberdeen I think in Nov 2005.  Then one other that I took my kids to whwm they were still fairly young.  They don't recall much about the game other than everyone swore a lot lol

4 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

You sure thats no just flatulence??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

If thats aimed at me, then for clarification, Celtics dominance of the league is only one of the reasons Im thinking about not renewing...none of the reasons are MFCs fault though, which makes me feel guilty about even considering it, but I got to a point towards the tail end of our league campaign where I was going along to matches on 'auto pilot'

Ach, I doubt you were the only one.  Bottom 6 and safe from relegation is never going to be a thrilling end to the season. 

Anyone over sixty with an interest in MFC should seriously consider a season ticket. £175 for 19/20 games works out at around £9 a game. Even if you miss a few it is good value.

I have had a season ticket since the year after the cup win and now benefit from the concession price. Its a no brainer I will be renewing.

Like others I have had no notification of how to renew but I phoned the club to find out more. The early bird offer ends 8th June and I was given my code to enter into ticket master. Have n't used it yet so don't know if it works well.

What game?
Motherwell 2 ICT 1. We got a late winner from a McCormick penalty. Happy to say Uncle Phil scored too. Think it was McGhee's first home game in charge in his first stint with us - the year it was just like watching Brazil...

21 minutes ago, sinjy said:

Anyone over sixty with an interest in MFC should seriously consider a season ticket. £175 for 19/20 games works out at around £9 a game. Even if you miss a few it is good value.

Absolutely.  I think with all other Premsiership clubs its age 65.  No brainer.

Hello everyone. Grant Russell, communications manager at the club, here.

Sorry if any of you haven't had your codes to renew your season tickets through yet. The transition to Ticketmaster saw us bring across our existing season ticket database and then send out an email to everyone we had email addresses for, which was about 80% of our database. We've now followed this up after the cup final with letters to those of you we don't have an email address for.

If anyone is still waiting on a code, please don't hesitate to send us an email at tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk, send us a message on Facebook or send a DM on Twitter. We've opened up as many lines of communication as possible in the last few months to make us more accessible and answer any questions or queries you have as quickly as possible.

We're always looking to improve how we communicate, and I'm always open to any ideas you've got as well. Feel free to get in touch any time!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Hope someone can help. I'm thinking about going for the Centenary Suite season ticket this season.  Just wondering what you actually get for the extra cost?  Seems like a lot of money just to sit in a different bar?

Also, does the free season ticket for kids still apply?

Ta in advance. 

Don't post on here much, do often follow the forum from a distance though.

I have renewed and frankly do so every year without thinking. Probably ends up not being value for money after missing games due to holidays/ plans but I  love our wee team too much to care. Fully appreciate folk have different priorities and circumstances in life, but i would love to see more home fans through the gates.

Up the well.

On 24/05/2018 at 3:49 PM, OfficialMFC said:

Hello everyone. Grant Russell, communications manager at the club, here.

Sorry if any of you haven't had your codes to renew your season tickets through yet. The transition to Ticketmaster saw us bring across our existing season ticket database and then send out an email to everyone we had email addresses for, which was about 80% of our database. We've now followed this up after the cup final with letters to those of you we don't have an email address for.

If anyone is still waiting on a code, please don't hesitate to send us an email at tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk, send us a message on Facebook or send a DM on Twitter. We've opened up as many lines of communication as possible in the last few months to make us more accessible and answer any questions or queries you have as quickly as possible.

We're always looking to improve how we communicate, and I'm always open to any ideas you've got as well. Feel free to get in touch any time!

Grant not sure if this is something for you but the main website which is obviously the first link for many people wanting to get in touch is very difficult to connect to. It’s either got problems or just can’t deal with more than a few individuals trying to access it at the same time. I end up giving up most of the time.

26 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Grant not sure if this is something for you but the main website which is obviously the first link for many people wanting to get in touch is very difficult to connect to. It’s either got problems or just can’t deal with more than a few individuals trying to access it at the same time. I end up giving up most of the time.

I had the same problem for a few weeks but it seems to have been rectified the past day or two. 

32 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Agreed that it's absolutely terrible at the moment for handling a lot of people coming on at one time. You could probably fit more people in a phone box than on our website at the same time. Thankfully, we are around 4-5 weeks from a move to a new server and new website.

26 minutes ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

The club have my email address and I didn’t get an email?? Not received anything through the post either. 

Will pop in during the week and renew. 

Apologies. Our email address for you must be out of date or inputted incorrectly. Send me a PM on here and I can get you your renewal code?

Phoned and got my code. Turns out my email address was wrong as well.  I’ve since updated all my details, registered the rest of the family, and linked the accounts ready for the 2cup runs!   

Teething problems but definitely feels like step in right direction.  

Ticket office staff couldn’t have been more helpful.  

3 hours ago, purestate said:

Phoned and got my code. Turns out my email address was wrong as well.  I’ve since updated all my details, registered the rest of the family, and linked the accounts ready for the 2cup runs!   

Teething problems but definitely feels like step in right direction.  

Ticket office staff couldn’t have been more helpful.  

How did you manage to link 2 accounts? Me and my daughter have different codes,but she is on the free child place i get with my ST, so when i log into her account, it expects me to pay for hers.

I had the same problem Something Else with my granddaughter.

Log into your account and at the top right hand corner click on network and a page opens where it says something about add member. If you enter your daughter's code it links the two accounts so they are connected if you go in to buy tickets. All was explained to me by the girl in the office when I renewed in person as I hadn't received my code. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1