2018/19 season tickets

something else

Just now, real dosser said:

I had the same problem Something Else with my granddaughter.

Log into your account and at the top right hand corner click on network and a page opens where it says something about add member. If you enter your daughter's code it links the two accounts so they are connected if you go in to buy tickets. All was explained to me by the girl in the office when I renewed in person as I hadn't received my code. Hope this helps.

Brilliant mate thanks.

I had a nosey before my code came through in the post. You can certainly up an account and have a look to see what availability is there. But if you're an existing season ticket holder you won't be able to renew without the code. As regards a group I'd imagine the same process as above might need to be followed of linking accounts but you're probably better clarifying that with MFC.

Dave as I said above to Something Else if you log into your account and click on network in the top right hand corner it should open up a page that gives you option to add a member. I would assume you could add all the members in your group IF you know all their codes. Maybe best to give the office a ring to confirm though.

Someone I know who has been a season ticket holder for 2 seasons has got their renewal literature in but myself who has been a season ticket holder for 25 years hasn't!

Probably end up walking to Fir Park to do it since I only live 5 minutes away but I generally don't buy my season ticket until nearer the new season anyway.

On 24 May 2018 at 3:49 PM, OfficialMFC said:

Hello everyone. Grant Russell, communications manager at the club, here.

Sorry if any of you haven't had your codes to renew your season tickets through yet. The transition to Ticketmaster saw us bring across our existing season ticket database and then send out an email to everyone we had email addresses for, which was about 80% of our database. We've now followed this up after the cup final with letters to those of you we don't have an email address for.

If anyone is still waiting on a code, please don't hesitate to send us an email at tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk, send us a message on Facebook or send a DM on Twitter. We've opened up as many lines of communication as possible in the last few months to make us more accessible and answer any questions or queries you have as quickly as possible.

We're always looking to improve how we communicate, and I'm always open to any ideas you've got as well. Feel free to get in touch any time!

Could you check the tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk email account as my emails are being returned as undeliverable

On 30/05/2018 at 10:03 PM, ropy said:

Surely just means that people are buying early because they can do it on their couch, as opposed to the numbers being up overall, won't know that till August.

You sound like a glass half empty type of guy, I think the positive vibe about the club just now, with two cup finals and a decent position compared to last season will increase season ticket sales by a fair amount. It definitely helps that it is a lot easier to buy online. 

On 30/05/2018 at 10:03 PM, ropy said:

Surely just means that people are buying early because they can do it on their couch, as opposed to the numbers being up overall, won't know that till August.

Too early to say either way.  Yes, it may just mean that fans are renewing earlier but equally it may  signal an increase in sales.  Time will tell.

I prefer to think increased sales due to  a very good season and increased optimism for next. The club is looking very healthy and we should all enjoy it while it lasts. Lots more positives than negatives about the club both on and off the field. A hell of a lot of supporters around Scotland would love to be in our shoes.

I can understand the skepticism to a slight extent.  It does tend to be a statement, or subtly worded alternative, that you see around this time each close season. What you generally don't however see are things like what the comparative period is, when the tickets went on sale, the variations between and adult, concession, student and child ticket sales,  how many tickets are free as part of the Wellevate scheme and when all is done and dusted and the season is a couple of weeks old what the actual numbers are.  

So whilst I agree that news of positive sales is very encouraging, and you would hope some of those sales are indeed in response to a season that had some tremendous high points but I also agree with Kmcalpin, in that it will probably will be a case of waiting and seeing.

On a personal level I've found the introduction of the Ticketmaster platform excellent.   Whilst it was getting to the point I was on the verge of contacting the club for the code, the purchase was done and dusted in a couple of minutes without the need to contact the club.  If you consider however 5 x minutes or whatever per person that has been saved by manually processing a sale in person or over the phone that's a lot of 5 minutes that have been clawed back that can be used in other ways to benefit the club in other ways.

I also believe the Ticketmaster platform will really come into its own for all-ticket games when fans will be able to order and print tickets at home or even,  if entry to Fir Park is going to be set up in a similar fashion to Glasgow Warriors who also use that platform, you just  have the barcode from the ticket visible on your phone ready to be scanned.  Some difference from having to make a trek to Fir Park if you don't happen to be local.

1 hour ago, Andy_P said:

I also believe the Ticketmaster platform will really come into its own for all-ticket games when fans will be able to order and print tickets at home or even,  if entry to Fir Park is going to be set up in a similar fashion to Glasgow Warriors who also use that platform, you just  have the barcode from the ticket visible on your phone ready to be scanned.  Some difference from having to make a trek to Fir Park if you don't happen to be local.

If that is indeed the case then I predict a shift in big match posts on here from “I can’t get to FP to get a ticket” etc to “ this is so impersonal “ etc.

Also how will we know how many of our allocation have we sold as no one will have been in and “ask the lassie” while getting their ticket. 

• 1 month later...

In the Edinburgh City preview on the website it mentions "testing" of scanning some pre-purchased tickets ahead of the game tomorrow night. Presumably that will be the same technology which will be involved in scanning the new cards as people go in, so maybe they are being a little cautious and seeing how that goes before releasing season cards/books?

4 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Does anyone actually have their season ticket card yet?

Was told the club would inform me when they were available but I've heard nothing so far.

I think it was mentioned on this site somewhere but they are going out the week of the 23rd of july. My old man was walking by and popped in to pick his up and they told him this.