Season 2018-19 home and away kit thread

underboyleheating

10 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

It looked a bit Hearts/Arsenal without amber sleeves. However, I suspect this would suit Dukla Prague more than us.

2iqbsbs.jpg

I quite like it. Id even take that as a home kit. Just imagine that our hoop/band is very broad!

What about white with claret sleeves and a claret shadow print like our 90s Hummel away top?

• Haha 1

On 06/06/2018 at 1:58 PM, underboyleheating said:

It looked a bit Hearts/Arsenal without amber sleeves. However, I suspect this would suit Dukla Prague more than us.

2iqbsbs.jpg

A great looking top if the chess pattern is removed.

This is some carry on to be honest, now a month since we were meant to be getting this kit and still utter silence. Why bother saying anything at all in May? Just do our usual and release the kit a couple days before the season starts

Makes the club look very amateurish after all the inroads they have made in other areas. 

52 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

They are waiting on sponsorship being confirmed, which isn’t completely in the clubs hands. Showing off the shirts without the sponsor on it is going to reduce the opportunity for exposure for the sponsor. 

Totally understand that, but why say anything in May when the deal obviously wasnt signed? 

When it does come, Im hoping for understated and classic. Amber top wi Claret Hoop, White Shorts and Black Socks please!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

This is some carry on to be honest, now a month since we were meant to be getting this kit and still utter silence. Why bother saying anything at all in May? Just do our usual and release the kit a couple days before the season starts

Makes the club look very amateurish after all the inroads they have made in other areas. 

These things happen. They obviously jumped the gun, however, I suspect it wouldn’t have been fair on last seasons sponsor MFL to unveil another sponsor and kit before the cup final. I’m sure it will be worth the wait with two cracking kits and a classy sponsor to match. No pressure!

8 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Totally understand that, but why say anything in May when the deal obviously wasnt signed? 

When it does come, Im hoping for understated and classic. Amber top wi Claret Hoop, White Shorts and Black Socks please!

My understanding is that we had agreement on a sponsor all but signed and sealed but a last minute hitch meant we had to look at other options. These things happen and all Flow said is he hoped to showcase the kits as he would have been working on the assumption of no hiccups. Plus he was being asked the Q at the time by the fans. He could say nothing and would get more grief. In many ways a no win situation. 

Hopefully we get a decent sponsor and strips when the dust settles.