Its starting early!

Shaka

I see in the papers today we have Ryan Jack in tears telling everyone how big bad Kipre set out to hurt him and end his season!

Looks like the "Motherwell Bully Boys" , "Strong Arm Tactics" and general nonsense about us is starting early this season. They obviously need to protect Stevie G's delicate wee superstars

Never actually read it myself, just saw the headline in a paper in the bakery I was in. 

I dont read the rags and havent for a good few years, but loads of others do, and shite like this just fans the flames of the bigot twins

To his credit Murty said at the time there was no malice in the tackle so it's quite pathetic that Jack is still greeting about it. The fact that I saw this in a discarded copy of The Herald shows how far the paper has fallen. This is  a redtop/tabloid style of biased reporting which would never have seen the light of day there in the past .

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

Jack over ran the ball, slipped and slid into Kipre. It should have been a free kick to us.

Watched it again.  I'm not sure he slipped as Jack looks to go studs first into Kipré.  Agree regarding the follow through should have been free kick to us.  

2 hours ago, myteam said:

why go greeting to the papers this far down the line? this could mark kipre,s card for the season with the refs, & they will be a lot harder on him. jack will get a heated reception from our fans when they come calling

Surely thats the point of the 'article'. Now Saint Brendan will be asked his opinion and he can say Kipre has previous wi Dembele! 

This shite has big Cedric's card marked from the minute we start playing. Wouldnt be surprised to see an early violent conduct red card for him, ruling him out of the first Rangers game!

"Motherwell bully boys", " strong arm tactics" " kipres's card is marked"  The level of paranoia in this topic is worthy of the kerrydale street or follow follow forums from the bigot brothers.

It a shite non story on a slow news day to attract the blue orc bigots, no doubt the green side of the bigot family will get their turn.

Best to use the papers to wrap chips in and that's all, so just ignore it, I know I do.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wellfan1984 said:

Watched it again.  I'm not sure he slipped as Jack looks to go studs first into Kipré.  Agree regarding the follow through should have been free kick to us.  

Jack got sent off for the exact same thing against Aberdeen at Pittodrie a couple of months earlier.

Cedric is a genuine talent and doesn't need to go out with the intention of injuring opponents. He has all the attributes in terms of stature, pace and strength that could lead to a stellar career. No point getting too worked up by the opinion of some pointless fanny who only gets media attention because of the "big" club he plays for. Cedric needs to concentrate on the aspects of his game that need addressing and, with another season under his belt, see what his future brings.

• Like 2