New official website

real dosser

See the new improved official website is up and running. 

Seems reasonably good at first impression and quicker than the old version.  One complaint  can anybody tell me how to find the Well Lottery results as I don't seem able to find them.

• Like 1

It's certainly an improvement. There are one or two odd design choices, like the huge amount of space at the bottom of the homepage that's being used to  show half a dozen tiny logos, the hamburger menu on mobile being top right rather than the conventional top left, and also not going away until you make your browser window wider than 1280px, which seems too conservative. (My desktop browser windows are never that wide, but I still want the desktop experience... and most tablet users do too.)

Obviously a lot of work and thought  gone into it though, and things like the player profile pages look particularly smart.

I wouldn't mind the hamburger menu being on the top right if the choices it displayed were also on the top right.  Having to move all the way back across to the left of the page after you click it is a little clumsy.