joint Player Sponsorship Raffle £5 entry 2018-19

Brazilian

time to try and raise funds to sponsor at least one player again, and to give all contributors the chance to win Pete Hartley sponsored top and the invite to a night out in company of players and staff EDIT- and if there is enought interest and pledges , we can sort out a second sponsorship or maybe just tickets to he player sponsors event, whatever , all monies will go into club

it'll be the 14th season of sponsored strips by the steelmenonline and its predecessor wtfc forums

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount (£5, £10, £15, £20....) in this thread and then arrange payment by your preference,

I'll add the pledges to the first post as we go ,

I have already agreed with the club to cover the funds to sponsor Petes away strip which will be the raffle prize along with the sponsors rights to attend the clubs sponsors event , so I owe the club £300!

THE IDEA & COSTS
The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name against a 'raffle ticket' for a draw. Each £5 contribution will get a name on a  place in the draw

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & invite to the end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

Entry is basically whatever you can afford, in £5 increments

Doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed goes direct into the club in full and gives anyone contributing a chance of winning.

It costs, up to £350 to sponsor players kit, a few years back for season 12/13 when the club were pushing steelmenforever we managed to reach £700 to sponsor two euro tops @£350 each, then we topped that for 14/15 with three strips sponsored and £865 into the club, 2015/16 season £570 went in and 16/17 the club received £455 with Purestate winning Louis Moults away top and attending the sponsors night with his lad and Gamst winning Richards Taits 3rd top, nominating to send some family to the sponsors night

PAYMENT options:
Send PayPal payment to: iainmande 'at' hotmail.com , or use the new widget thingy https://www.paypal.me/iain1886
Do what you can to cover any charges if its an option, then I should receive the full £5 increments and you as the sender covers any charge, if there is one from your account
Include your board name or contact details in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and post in the thread that you've sent funds, so I can balance the payments and update the first post with contributors.

if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.message me with a PM or post here and I'll get in touch. bank details are the same if anyone has them saved

2018-2019 pledges (paid in bold)

siebsbarmyarmy £20 , angusexile £10 , Toxteth_OGrady £10 , purestate £15 , Macbroom £20 , Raoul_Duke83 £10 , 'Well up for it! £10 , Joe Wark Legend £5 ,  Andy_P £10 , dennyc £20 , WeeYin £20 , BurnBroomfield £20 , KMcalpin £20 , daver £25 , steelmen1991, £30 , WishyWell £20 , KatieMc £10, ColinF £20, Yabba’s Turd £20, Well-made £20, Kiai £10 , scoojy £10, Big Wispy Flossy £20, Moorey £10, KMCAA £10, Clueless £5..

Linsey12 £5 , Garryh2205 £5

Pledged.   Brazilian

13 hours ago, Raoul_Duke said:

Sent £10 via the Paypal link, thanks again for running this! 

7 hours ago, Well Up For It! said:

Just sent a £10 via PayPal. 

Cheers folks, received with thanks.

Also thanks to , Toxteth_OGrady,  purestate and Macbroom for contributions received via paypal in last 24hrs

£20 sent. Was using a new version of the paypal app,  but think I took care of the fees. If not, let me know and I'll get it fixed. 

Thanks, as always, for organizing.  Always look forward to this at the start of the season. 

22 hours ago, dennyc said:

£20 sent via Paypal.

Well done Iain

20 hours ago, weeyin said:

£20 sent. Was using a new version of the paypal app,  but think I took care of the fees. If not, let me know and I'll get it fixed. 

Thanks, as always, for organizing.  Always look forward to this at the start of the season. 

12 hours ago, Burn_Broomfield said:

£20 sent 

Cheers guys, all received good and proper , thanks to each for contributing for another year

11 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Hi Iain - can you PM me please?

you all sorted Dave?

On 7/26/2018 at 10:53 PM, daver said:

£25 sent. Well done for doing this.

On 7/27/2018 at 7:32 AM, steelman1991 said:

Hi Iain - just dropped £30.00 to your PayPal.

Hope your getting close to your target.

On 7/27/2018 at 8:05 AM, WishyWell said:

Just sent £20 by PayPal. 

cheers folks , received those through paypal as well as Katies

On 7/26/2018 at 10:33 PM, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Stick me in for a score

On 7/27/2018 at 1:14 AM, Yabba's Turd said:

£20 from me, will sort out via paypal.

thanks for pledges this year again guys,  I'll watch out for payments, but keep me right with a reminder if you dont see first post being updated