2018'19 Game 1: Hibernian (A) Sunday 5th August

Andy_P

Just now, steelboy said:

Unless Robinson has 2 or 3 quality signings up his sleeve he won't be here at christmas.

He’s a good job overall but you may not be too far away.

the midfield is dung. I can only hope gorrin is decent and tanner gets fully fit as grimshaw and rose are shite and cadden isn’t much better.

the loss of dunne and kipre to our defence is huge too.  I hope Carson hasn’t downed tools either

19 minutes ago, postiejim said:

Robbos a one trick pony who will be found out big time this season.

Get a feckin grip its the first game of the season away to Hibs who were good last year. Please report back once u have seen us at three home and three away games .

• Like 2

Just now, stv said:

Get a feckin grip its the first game of the season away to Hibs who were good last year. Please report back once u have seen us at three home and three away games .

He is a one trick pony though,today's game is nothing new,he's a long ball merchant with no plan b and his summer signings indicated he has no intention of trying too change things.

2 minutes ago, Pepper said:

He might want to try finding a Motherwell player with a few of them

One pish free kick aside his distribution has been ten times better than anything in the first half.

Give me Bigi over Liam fucking Grimshaw any day of the week.

• Like 2

I can't see Robinson's thought process of how we set up today. Outside Celtic Hibs are best attack in Scotland. They have pace wide and strong in centre of midfield. So we have a midfield diamond and give them space down the sides and allow McGinn to dominate midfield. I know we have got injuries and lost Kipre but why do we change so fundamentally in our first game? Mind boggling.