2018'19 Game 2: Hamilton Accies (H) Saturday 11th August

Andy_P

6 minutes ago, Shotts Well Fan said:

In France and having to listen to Sportsound on freeview. Dundee v Aberdeen. Willie Miller is a twat. I wish I could get the useless bird on OAM!!!

Is it the same lassie that aye dis the Queen of the South games?  She will say "goal" then waiting for next 5 mins for her to tell us which team has scored. Dreadful.

1 minute ago, mcguru said:

Is it the same lassie that aye dis the Queen of the South games?  She will say "goal" then waiting for next 5 mins for her to tell us which team has scored. Dreadful.

She just said that Inverness had scored a penalty.  It literally took her 5 minutes to come back on and say that it had actually gone past the post! How the fuck do you miss if a penalty was scored or not??

• Haha 1

Accies have shown nothing and we have almost completely dominated the match but for all the sound and fury we've had one meaningful attempt on goal. Given the amount of possession we've had I'd expect us to eventually get a goal but there is a distinct lack of creativity and far too many lumped balls. Bigi has been at the centre of most of the good bits.

7 minutes ago, steelboy said:

There's no need for three centre backs and two defensive mids against this Accies team.

Sammon is having a nightmare. Get Johnson for the second half.

Funny how people see it, I think Sammon has offered much more than Main. Though, not that that’s saying much I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

1-0 Accies. Fuck sake.

Fuckin' knew it. If you can't put your chances away you'll eventually get punished. Need something from this match but from the BBC OAM it sounds as though it's the same old style of hoofball we've seen in the previous 5 games. Lack of creativity is hurting us.

7 minutes ago, GrahamH said:

I’m all for giving the team to bed in but it’s worrying just how bad it has been. I can’t really think of any positives to take from the games so far.

We started 10 guys who were here last season and Connor Sammon. I don't think bed in is an excuse.

• Like 1